Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アイアムアヒーローalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt Tôi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — геройalt אני גיבורalt أنا بطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

Main guy totally looks like Chiba from Beck, lol
Ihanks, Illuminati-Manga.
And look at that, 1000 followers.
Thanks a lot, Illuminati scans ! :)

I had a funny idea, it requires only a bit of adaptation :

«
Time's have changed
Everyone's getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to kill and moan!
Should we blame the government?
Or blame society ?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

NO, blame the prion !
Blame the prion !

With all their bloodshot eyes
And mopping heads so full of teeth

Blame the prion !
Blame the prion !
We need to form a full assault
It's the prion's fault ! »

(and to hell if I remember the rest -_-)
thanks for the updates!!
LoLed at the threesome in conversation. If I was the rescuer, I'd go there first.
Awesome. Thanks for the updates :)
Thanks for scanlating I am a hero Illuminati-Manga.
This manga is getting better and better..
Been ages, thanks
Well, that was fun. See ya again in 5 months!
Sweet ! Whole new volume ! Thanks !
yea new chapters yea
@sillywilly I think whatever is causing the infections/symptoms is a human only thing.
God, I just love how the author is giving us some hope... a small strand of hope.
Thank you Illuminati-Manga and Kidcongo! That was awesome.
Awesome like always, thank you!
OMG ty ty ty tyy ty ty ty ty... well you get what Im trying to say.
update!! and so many of them, /salute
uh, i know it
WHYYYY???!!?!?! IT SHOWED 5 HOURS AGO!! D:
My God. I marathoned this entire manga in one day. One. Single. Day. That's how good this series is.
Is there a possibility that i can die of heart attack while reading this??? I need to know reply back soon as possible
I find it weird that infected animals haven't shown up yet. I wonder if they'll encounter an infected animal. If they can even be infected in the first place.
Best zombie apocalypse so far.

About Japanese crowds, Japanese are collective society type (EU and USA are individual type) which means overall>unit so basically that means that Japanese and most of Asian cultures will act like sheep, it worked for them. And about differences, individual acting, normal in EU, like showing which subculture you are and making the standing out of the crowd or even, calling each other by a first name not a family name is a sign of being immature or impolite.

tl;dr, yes Japanese people are strange sheep brood from outer space, now enjoy zombies.
It's getting better and better!
really addicted to this! where is the updates?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics