Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

Once again, it's proven that food is the greatest weapon in the history of mankind

when nobunaga said "I will show you the world" to yoshinori, I can't stop myself to read it in 'a whole new world' song tone.

I thought the same thing.

NobunagaBrandNewWorld_zps051e9ac1.jpg

A cooking manga and a "lost in time" manga? Sign me up!

when nobunaga said "I will show you the world" to yoshinori, I can't stop myself to read it in 'a whole new world' song tone.

LOOOOOOL

I thought I loved food manga before I read this. But man, including epic renditions of historic figures like Nobunaga and those around him, throwing politics and personalities together, and still making this revolve around food is a hell of an accomplishment. And daaaaamn does it make this story good.

I'm waiting for a crossover chapter where Ken accidentally gives Nobunaga food poisoning, and they have to call in Doctor Jin, of "Jin" fame.

this is not possible, the story happens in jin,a little more in the future,oda nobunaga dies before 1600, and I remember a chapter jin is in year 1828 or something like that.

so 200 years of difference in the histories, BUT THIS IS MANGA WORLD, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE xD

I'm waiting for a crossover chapter where Ken accidentally gives Nobunaga food poisoning, and they have to call in Doctor Jin, of "Jin" fame.

eh, don't worry jwang, many oda stories end up with female castings.

hmmm nice shield multiple function

Every time I see a Nobunga Oda story, I think of Sengoku Rance. As a result, a good number of characters wind up female in my mind. Should I be worried?

How to win an argument: Throw terms at people that they don't understand while eating delicious food.

Well, won't ken change the future because of his introduction of cuisine that's not meant for the period of warring states? 

If this manga ever touched on that subject, i guessed it will be during honnouji,  ken will probably be branded a heretic and his methods outlawed.. 
basic asian to the past plot. lol

Oda is the BOSS!!!!

Well, won't ken change the future because of his introduction of cuisine that's not meant for the period of warring states? 

<3  distorted timeline!

hohohohoho.. nice!

This is getting even more interesting!

no romance tag ??

@Liar: Nice image, haha, except... if you look closely at panel 1 of p15, the lady doesn't accept the berries...

NobunagaBerries_zps9e6102e3.jpg

That giant pot is going to be what saves their lives.... Hideyoshi sure is a bit cocky... 

I used to be Oda Nobunaga's right-hand man, until I took an arrow to the knee...

Uh... am I the only one looking with horror at the alternate names written for this manga?

EDIT: Thank God it's gone. XD

The moment he get shot, I hear the Wilheim Scream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio

Oh no, it's raining arrows! Hey, I know! Thanks to the metal iron, Ken won't be using his trusty frying pan as a dying pan!

tumblr_mgm162OS5D1rwb6aeo1_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics