Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

a big ass table with hors d'oeuvres maybe?

i just wish i didn't watch the live action first.

SupremeCreamScans working swiftly as usual, can always count on them to give us more mouth watering chapters.

Looks like he's making it "buffet" style for the dinner party.

it only means Nobunaga is of a great man. 

one of the awesome-st character in history..

thanks for the upload.. ^^

Also, how many of those time-travellers ran into sexy female versions of Nobunaga vs. thin-moustache dude Nobunaga?

Now that you mention it, it was really weird to see a middle-aged version of Nobunaga. I'm so used to seeing him as a "pretty boy"-type who's just starting out but is already accomplished and has clear leadership skills. It's kind of jarring to suddenly see an older depiction of him, I guess.

Or maybe it's just the mustache. ...I don't like the mustache.

Yeah but in the world of japanese manga, author choose to make their kidnapped characters stupid beyond words.

Poisoning the guy was what you would do but it wont happen here. A lapse in judgement will prevent the character from doing what should be done, poisoning every soldier and the shogun for taking him from his female that is stupid enough to believe she has to be a virgin to work someplace.

Never heard of dat dere Stockholm syndrome

Questions: how many time-travelers has Nobunaga met? This is like the third manga I've seen with a person going back in time to meet Nobunaga. He could have an entire army of people with a knowledge of future events and be unstoppable. xD

Alternatively, nature would find another way to have Nobunaga die to ensure the timeline remains consistent.

Also, how many of those time-travellers ran into sexy female versions of Nobunaga vs. thin-moustache dude Nobunaga?

Questions: how many time-travelers has Nobunaga met? This is like the third manga I've seen with a person going back in time to meet Nobunaga. He could have an entire army of people with a knowledge of future events and be unstoppable. xD

Reading this while eating a pomelo & some kumquats...... oh the irony of those two fruits.

Yeah but in the world of japanese manga, author choose to make their kidnapped characters stupid beyond words.

Poisoning the guy was what you would do but it wont happen here. A lapse in judgement will prevent the character from doing what should be done, poisoning every soldier and the shogun for taking him from his female that is stupid enough to believe she has to be a virgin to work someplace.

This is where I have to disagree with you there. You're practically insulting another culture by saying that she is stupid to believe in such a thing. What you are showing is blatant ignorance, and I am sorry if I come across as harsh.

@SCS

Keep up the release rate and let US worry about the QC ;)

As you can see, we love this series enough to bother to tell you mistakes! 

i am  seeing updates but i think its all the same.. its happening for the past three days already..

FOUR revisions of one single chapter?! seriously?

To be exact, there were three?

But worry not! If we have popular demand, we will slow down the release rate to give more time for quality checking~

So awesome you can smell the food, fear, and intrigue. Great series

You really don't wanna mess with a talented chef, especially if you plan on having him cook your meals for you later on. That's like kidnapping somebody to make them your head of security...

At least they listen to feedback.  Something rare in this world, especially with EA.

man everything this manga gets updated my hearts skips... and when it turns out to be just a new version of a previous chapter my heart sinks...

Nice consistent releases. Thanks Supreme Creme (hahaha)

To the scanlator: I don't know if you care enough to fix it, but the part of Nobunaga's name that's written as 弾正忠 is pronounced "Danjounojou," not "Tanjouchuu" (as it is typeset in page 7 of chapter 10) despite commonly being misread as the latter (more precisely, as "Danjounochuu").

I changed to Danjouchuu to go with how it was written in the raws. Thanks for pointing it out... v4 is up >_<

To the scanlator: I don't know if you care enough to fix it, but the part of Nobunaga's name that's written as 弾正忠 is pronounced "Danjounojou," not "Tanjouchuu" (as it is typeset in page 7 of chapter 10) despite commonly being misread as the latter (more precisely, as "Danjounochuu").

I had blowfish once.

It didn't kill me, just gave me stomach cramps.

You should definitely eat it, fellas. Especially when it's prepared by an inexperienced chef!

ken will feed them all blowfish!

You really don't wanna mess with a talented chef, especially if you plan on having him cook your meals for you later on. That's like kidnapping somebody to make them your head of security...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics