Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

Great new chapter, thanks VIS!!

Who do you think has it worse Haru or Shinako?

Spoiler

goddammit rikuo!!

Ah, I finally caught up with the latest chapter again.

The thing about this manga is that it's so slow and normal and going around in circles that it feels like you're watching this happening in real time.

And though it gets frustrating and makes you impatient, you'd somehow just keep reading it on through and before you know it, you've caught up.

This manga makes me feel like I live an exciting and abnormal socially unconcerned life when compared. :|

Spoiler

riiiiiiiiight. just friends, Rikuo ;)

Yes you love Haru, just accept it and give us what we want.

:D

set Shinako aside already, you dimwit piece of shit.

Very cool, thanks a lot VIS!!

so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

I don't like Shinako so her coming around now frankly annoys me, I wish she would just go away because I'm routing for Haru.
Oh for the love of...... Rikou do yourself a major favor and end this ”I'm waiting for your responses” nonsense. This is why the infamous good guys stay in the friend zone has come from, either you go out or stop being friends and seriously move on Shinako the man is gone as in not with the living or D E A D you act like widow in a bad soap opera.

On different note go Haru-chan get your man
Now see, I don't mind the MC ending up with Haru. Honestly, I like her better than Shinako. But Shinako being together with Rui... that'd be messed up. They would mess up each other's lives. And I'd hate to think of them both ending up that way.
@ tvesrb, don't get your hope up too soon,it may turn out into a 'on the second thought..' again >.>
this affection point tug-of-war thing is killing me.. and i like it.
Thanks Village Idiot Scans!!
If she wanted me to do something like someone else like a famous person or celebrity, I would laugh for shits and giggles. Not so much when it's a person courting her.

I'd smack Rikuo if he was comfortable with that.
I have no idea who to root for. All I can do is just sit back and watch this awesome manga. O_O
Finally, he's beginning to notice Haru!!
Tough luck on Shinako. :rofl:
so Shinako's finally moving on, huh?? and it only took her a decade or so :P
Omg. Haru, you can do it.
P.S. The page with drawings of Haru is soo good.
He finally has feeling for Haru, it has to be that right? Right?
Haru's smile brought a smile to my face, I admit seeing Shinako all flustered was nice but she needs to straighten out her emotions before she sends any more mixed signals. Haru really brightens up this story.
Awesome, thanks a lot VIS!!
I hope Rikuo+Haru, Rui+some art chick or whatever, and Shinako forever alone.
I hate how wishy washy that woman is...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics