Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 43votes)

Kiseki no Shounen

Alt Names: alt 奇跡の少年alt 奇迹少年alt Boy of Wondersalt Tokyo, fin d'un monde (French)
Author: Noujou Junichi
Artist: Noujou Junichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oda Yuuma is an odd young man. He can float off the ground. He can see into the future. He scares the crap out of some of his classmates and teachers. There is a physicist trying to understand how he does what he does, but Oda-kun has his own agenda, and it involves a possible future he has seen of a girl from his school…
Go to Kiseki no Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

F = f(w, M, i)

where F is the minimium force exerted by a person to keep himself afloat in an isolated system

w is the person's weight (aka his mental resistance)

M is the person's mental capacity

i is the intensity of his mental current

f is an unknown function

Makes sense now? Of course, to understand this formula, one would need to educate himself with a whole lot of concepts, lest to apply it. Otherwise, it wouldn't make any more sense than the equation to energy (e=mc2) does to any lay-person. Heck I'm still baffled by how the entire mathematical proof of e=mc2 can be easily understood by any highschool student, while its implication and application are still a subject of great debate.

f = formula?>

F = f(w, M, i)

where F is the minimium force exerted by a person to keep himself afloat in an isolated system

f is the formula itself,

basically, formula contains w, M , i, 3 of them is the formula, and formula itself is the F , minimum force or whatever you are saying about it, im not that good at physic, 

This... isn't bad, but, an equation to float in the air... I'm not sure if the author knows what an equation is. Maybe it was lost in the translation?

F = f(w, M, i)

f is an unknown function

Makes sense now? Of course, to understand this formula, one would need to educate himself with a whole lot of concepts, lest to apply it. Otherwise, it wouldn't make any more sense than the equation to energy (e=mc2) does to any lay-person. Heck I'm still baffled by how the entire mathematical proof of e=mc2 can be easily understood by any highschool student, while its implication and application are still a subject of great debate.

Has no one ever heard of the practice of "Suspension of Belief"?

It is a necessary skill required for the enjoyment of most fantasy and science fiction.  Without using this process while reading, it is nigh on impossible to enjoy this type of material.  Even fiction based on current levels of hard science, if stretched even a little bit, require a certain amount of "Suspension of Belief."

As for the question of equations and formulas giving someone "Magical" or extra sensory powers, may I refer you to the 1963 novel, "Glory Road," by one of the greatest "Hard SF" science fiction authors, Robert Heinlein, who explained so-called "Magic" through the use of higher level mathematics and even gave a nice, scientific explanation of how a dragon could breathe fire.

I suspect that the author of this manga is quite familiar with that story.

It's called : suspension of disbelief.

Has no one ever heard of the practice of "Suspension of Disbelief"?

It is a necessary skill required for the enjoyment of most fantasy and science fiction.  Without using this process while reading, it is nigh on impossible to enjoy this type of material.  Even fiction based on current levels of hard science, if stretched even a little bit, require a certain amount of "Suspension of Disbelief."

As for the question of equations and formulas giving someone "Magical" or extra sensory powers, may I refer you to the 1963 novel, "Glory Road," by one of the greatest "Hard SF" science fiction authors, Robert Heinlein, who explained so-called "Magic" through the use of higher level mathematics and even gave a nice, scientific explanation of how a dragon could breathe fire.

I suspect that the author of this manga is quite familiar with that story.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/173411/kiseki-no-shounen_v1_ch3_by_s2advance/13 Lol, the current record is 500km, and that was set by an middle-aged woman. Not able my ass.

Yeah, and to ultramarathoners 100km is "all in a day's run" (current IAAF world records are 06:13 for men and 06:33 for women, and it's more or less necessary to run 100km in under 10h to have a chance to finish the 246km Spartathlon without being pulled out).
http://vatoto.com/read/_/173411/kiseki-no-shounen_v1_ch3_by_s2advance/13 Lol, the current record is 500km, and that was set by an middle-aged woman. Not able my ass.

Chapter 8 has apparently decided to switch from "equation" to "formula", is not any clearer and makes no more sense.

It does make a bit more sense if you think of the difference between an equation and formula.
Also the esp stuff is gained by knowing that formula it seems
this is interesting

This... isn't bad, but, an equation to float in the air... I'm not sure if the author knows what an equation is. Maybe it was lost in the translation?

Chapter 8 has apparently decided to switch from "equation" to "formula", is not any clearer and makes no more sense.

This manga is crazy.

Save the girl save the world! Reminds me of heroes.

yes, and this is from 2003, heroes from 2006 xD

Save the girl save the world! Reminds me of heroes.

odd but interesting

The bit about the empty seat on the train... I wonder if there's something there too when I see an empty seat on the bus or train and no one wants to sit there lol
I prefer this art style. makes every character look unique unlike the classic manga art style that every character is the same.
lol yeah, i have the same thought too, his art is easy to notice
indeed, the creators of cloud easy to notice that when reading it :P. Would not say it badly drawn though... the facial expressions is like the one before said fu*ked
Same author as that one manga with the autistic hacker, by the looks of it. And by that I mean the bugfuck facial expressions.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics