Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

got impatient so i started reading the LN lol
Inifinte Stratos meets Zero no Tsukaima. This one's good.

Only girls can become spirit contractors except the only guy: Kamito.
Similar to Infinite Stratos where only girls can operate an IS except Ichika.

You are my slave! And using a whip to punish.
Same as Zero no Tsukaima
who thinks that the (annoying) excalibur from soul eater will pop out from this page?
Spoiler
I dont like that loli bitch
To be perfectly blunt, I'm really excited for more chapters.

I like LNs of course, but I also like having images to go on. To actually see the action unfold rather than trying to picture it.
...Another thankless "You are my servant"-tsundere with no common sense.
Unless this takes a huge turn in another direction later on, I'm off.
@aurega: well, it's my own opinion that this kind of art style is more for those kawaii, moeblob while the LNs one is somewhat more typical of ecchi types. so in that sense this manga which is more on the ecchi side having this kind of art is a little out of place. Though the greatest obvious difference is probably how the hair is drawn.

anyway, I can't wait for the revelation of Restia and MC's past, somehow I really like Restia. and of course, Est ftw too~<3 I mean, how can anyone not like
I made an account just to comment on you haters trying to drag this manga down.
Spoiler
This is full of spoils.

@GxC
Who said that romance and harem can't come together? The freedom to love some is the will of the others. Oh and Romance genre stands for the romantic scenes or the comedy romance that you see now a days in mangas and in animes so technically speaking, it is still romance.

@HammerU89
I can't let that comment in your spoiler tags pass. If you finished volume 1 and still didn't like it, then this manga or LN is really not for you but if didn't finish it then you judge it to quickly, This manga is hell of alot better than Zero no Tsukaima, that I can assure you.

You can hate me all you want but I don't want too see a good Manga/Light novel such as this to be drag down by people who has only read the few starting chapters of this epic tale.
@Kortez: You have to understand.
1. She's a virgin, one that have little contact with men
2. She's most likely THE princess, raised to stand above others
3. She's obviously a tsundere
Spoiler
There is no way I can take someone talking to me like I'm their slave. I think I would quickly go berserk with that kind of attitude.
Even if this is a rip off of ZnT , i still prefer this over it.
This sounds like almost every Shounen I've read ever.
I actually agree with everyone . It's similar to ZnT but its also different from ZnT . I've read the LN , it gets interesting later on but in the beginning it's kinda the same but Kamito is totally different than Saito . They'll explain later on in the manga I think . Whatever , at least it's a good read for me :D
Oh if i was the MC i would slap that bitch
Sigh,disappointing..

Really annoying how that girl says "take responsibility for stealing my sword spirit" when the mc saves her life..

annoying tsunderes.
end of chapter 2 was disapointing to me
HammerU89 and adva I AAAGGGRREEEE!!! Please listen to this, those who will read it. If u wanna se an anime simmilar to this, then there are Zero no Tsukaima... This is just a damn copy of it, ''But i hope not, which i am wrong in T_T''

It has damn GREAT ART, but the hole slave shit or ''Conatracted Spirit'' as they call it RUINED the whole thing. Even I can come up with a better a Story similar to this... Hate HAREM *FACEPALM* The guy never ends up with someone T_T and WHY IS THE MC GIRL ALWAYS A KIIIIIIDDDD!!!!!????? T_T Why u no bigger boobies?? at least a little bigger and a little older... Why MANGA AUTHOR U LIKE CHILDREN???

P.S. If it's romance, then FUCKINGS let the damn MC guy get a WOMAN AND NOT MANY!!! That's ROMANCE, ROMANCE ISNT HAREM!!!
Good chapter ^^

& Note:
- Too much comparing.
- u will never find a completely original work >.<
- I'm hypocritical
@HammerU89 i also read the light novel
Spoiler
I agree with Otoshimono that this is just meh, and to me it is really just a ZnT knock-off.

Spoiler
ch 1 only covered half of ch 1 in the LN
I'm kinda disappointed that the first chapter didn't even manage to cover the summary.
I would agree that the art now is a bit kawaii fied
@soranokira, you say this art is kawaii-fied, but the LN illustrations isn't? O_o I'd say it's the other way around more...
oh good agree with Est <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics