Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

Oh, was it only me who had a completely different image of Ellis from the LNs than how she was drawn in the manga? Same with Greyworth...
@Oblivion0117
I've also read up to vol.4 of the LN and I personally hate Claire. She just annoys the hell out of me. Sadly I know she's the main heroine so I'm mainly reading this story for the awesome MC.
thanks for the new chapter VIS!!
Not bad ...
I guess I should mention that our Translator is very busy IRL for a while now, so the next chapter will take a while unless we can find more translators
dafuq was dat. to short
neeeeeeeeeeeeeed more
Posted Image
Est,Fianna,Restia for me XD
Yup, have to agree. Est is best. :)
i found claire to be much more tolerable in the novel but est is the best <3
Well I'm up to volume 4 in the LN (they really need to speed up the translations :P) and while some of the complaints about the characters, especially Claire, have some justification people are really blowing things out of control. Yes they can be annoying with their attitudes but it gets better as the story progresses and all of them can be quite amusing. One prominent example would be Ellis in a maid outfit :) and aside from the characters the story itself is really interesting so don't go dropping this just because the characters start out annoying they always do, so have a little patience and you will be rewarded!
Red hair and loli looking, shana? is that u?
The correct code to use spoiler tags is right there next to the Submit button. >_<

Anyway, as already pointed out, a good part of the reason why the girls in this series acts as they do is because they're literally raised as princesses in isolated, almost totally all-girls environments where everybody else also have such powers and were similarly raised.

For Claire, she has even more reason to be isolated and have difficulty communicating with others, and attempts to stubbornly rely on nobody other than herself:
Spoiler

Anyway, he "takes" the beatings because he knows that the girls aren't really trying to hurt him, just doing comic levels of damage to express outrage/embarrassment... Especially since the girls can effortlessly cut through stone and metal when they're actually serious in fights.
Sorry about my post below this. I've only recently gotten used to using the quote command. I didn't mean to leave the spoiler section showing in the post since I don't use it too often. Read the light novel on Baka-tsuki.org though and it won't be much of a surprise ^_^
@yariel Sorry but the other girls that show up are also bitches. All of the girls in Areishia Spirit Academy (going by Baka-tsuki's translation from the LN) are prideful noble daughters that are annoyingly innocent. Claire is just the most extreme in constantly assaulting Kamito.

Also, believe me that Kamito isn't a useless harem MC. [spoiler/] While he takes beatings that he shouldn't at all, he has incredible powers from being the strongest Blade Dancer. He has the admiration of all the girls in the academy in his alter ego Ren Ashbell. By the way, since I've already added the spoiler tag and said his identity from the LN I'll also add that Claire doesn't get much better in her attitude towards Kamito. If you don't like her overly tsun character in the first volume then you can barely stand her in volume 3. By the time of finishing vol 3, I am only reading this because I want to see more of Restia and Kamito returning to his old powerful self. [/spoiler]
xD like 98% of it =P

hmmm... i agree with some of the complaints, but honestly... compared to tsundere & harems... the complaining is worse...
.... BE A FUCKING MAN... AND SAYS NO... ... another useless main character
@yariel there are alot more girls to come =3 and i'm pretty sure Ellis will be the next one
I hope the manga translation will progressing fast ...
that the end of ch 02 seriously piss me off ...
MC better make progress with other girl instead ...
(it will be nice if there's sudden rapid release up to the new girl appear, so we won't see bitch loli nagging around ...)
Ah Ellis where is she!? Ma favorite one =(... and people don't worry about Claire she will.... BE A PAIN IN THE ASS ffs i hate her
ok, im almost completely caught up on the LN, well as far as its translated. i love the story and fight scenes. its the princesses in this that annoy me. they're so pure its not funny. the MC literally gets beaten with Clair's whip, burned or something else, countless times in each chapter because of stupid misunderstandings. its gotten to the point where its just plain annoying. the MC seriously needs to fight back. EST is powerful enough to make fenrir(kinda high class spirit) submit just by looking at him, she could do it to scarlet(same class as fenrir) and the others to. that means no more beatings.he just takes it for no reason. awesome story and all but the author should seriously cool off on the annoying beatings because its just ruining the story. honestly i feel sorry for any man who marries these girls, especially claire. the only princess thats got my seal of approval is the true princess of the empire cause she is naughty lol
@JSmythAbyss More lolis, you say?
Posted Image
So much hate for Kugimiya Rie as a voice actress.... anyone remember when she was amazing to listen to as Rizel? Ah, the innocent loli really suited her much better than the tsundere pseudo-loli.
@henrique165, how can you enjoy a story when a certain character screws up that enjoyment with her, well character? If she was a minor character than no problem, but she's a main character.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics