Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Yandere Flag? Tsundere Flag? Yaoi Flag?<The faq.
Let's see there's the
Friend Flag
Love Flag
Ecchi Flag
Death Flag
Sibling Love Flag
Special Event Flag

What other flags are missing...
Wow. This is seriously interesting. I very rarely want to see more chapters of a series so badly after only two introduction chapters. If it keeps up, this could be one of my all-time favorites.
Akane is a super M!
OK either he has a fetish for breaking flags or simply just a reflex like trying to kill an ant whenever you see one..

Btw I'm curious what did he mean by
Spoiler

Did you guys get it? No need to spoil it, but did you sorta understand what he meant?
the other cover was better :/
was that a loli on the last page of this chapter?
Pretty interesting reminds me a bit of Iris Zero.
bro you just been friend zoned
Do people really shout and say they knew someone from somewhere while in the middle of class?
forgot this >_>

Spoiler
One can see the ending, the other can see flags

hmm... wonder who will win

very interesting manga I'll say

question of the day:
Spoiler
why this "ability" don't appear in TWGOK or Iris Zero ? damn ...

Ch 2 ...
Unlimited Flag Works ... LOLZ ...
2nd chp of moe, enjoy nyan~! :3
A life-long game of capture of the flag. I like it.
Well guys, thanks for the support! We at VI like reading your helpful comments, and it really is nice to get the feedback.

~Kelp, PR for Flag
u forgot the sibling flag :P
“death” flag, “love” flag and “friend” flag raised in just the first chapter
art is a little rough IMO, but otherwise pretty interesting.
Awww. This sweet, wet dream of every otaku: for real life to become like a harem galge.
It's kinda like a trend nowadays, huh? I can remember at least two romance-comedy mangas with that same concept.
oh man no harem
This...is pretty good!! Both the story and character are shown to be pretty interesting. Worth a read if you have the time.
I can see the ending.
@RoflCat
He can't see the flag anymore once he left the place of the event huh … hah , I think that's a good theory you got there bro ^_^
@arcanum

I would say it's a tad too soon to tell. Give it a couple more chapters just to see how things work out, I would say.

On a unrelated note: Thanks for the support in this series so far! You guys are awesome. <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics