Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Anime Announced! Yeah!
Source: ANN
is he really a boy? where do u get boy that wear knee socks anyway (-_-)
I liked how they openly declared their interest for him. I mean, while they were in the same room and all. *cough*
Everyone here seems to be joking about that hair pin that is going to die. "Oh the poor hairpin! Souta, go save it! lol".
But I am worried about a far more serious possibility.

That hair pin is going to kill someone.

Someone needs to tell Souta. That murderous little thing has got to be stopped before it does something it will regret forever.
So the house has a flag because it started the harem event/route, maybe???? the hairpin event would be probably along the lines of " It will go missing and Souta will find it" well just speculations..
No, sorry guys, the hairpin's gonna die!
Spoiler
most likely MC doesnt know that 'object' may has flag. for example death flag on the house means it's gonna die (destroyed), so it's not a person flag
@theroadstopshere: don't flags only indicate that there will be an event related to the person/stuff that has them? So it doesn't directly mean the one with a flag "will have to make their decision."
remember the diagram:

(subject with flag) -> EVENT! -> choices A or B (in which the decision whether it's A or B will be made by Souta himself, just like the death flag on those 2 businessmen).
*brrrrrr* death flag...

this is quite interesting even though it has harem elements (which I usually dislike, except for this, and Akamatsu-sensei's works). I think I'll follow this series.
Is A MIRACLE!!! first time in my life i read something like this and the MC doesn't get slap, kick, kill, smack and so on. hahahaha

Spoiler
I'd let girl raise that flag any day...

Posted Image
Poor hairpin...Some one help the hairpin pin!!!!!! *falls on the ground and cries in the corner* ;A;
The flag over the dormitory was raised for the event "Harem Castle" ;)
@Cydric and bonhart : death flag ?
that harpin is going to "die" ? and it was a really important item for the past memory of Akane,
=> save it will get more Akane love point and will help her overcome the fear cause other misfortune again ?
=> unlimited (b-sister) flags work will become unlimited (g-friend) flags work ?
black flag doesn't seems a death flag ...
it seems some kind of biter memory or something ...
and tried to be forgotten or being put aside ...
So... how often does he "rise to full staff?"

Seems like it'll happen soon...
This is a monthly release and no we're not up to date, like with my other proj, they'll pick up again in Dec when I'm freer.
I love it! Can anyone tell me if this is weekly, bi-montly, montly or something? And if VI scans are up to date? Thanks! :D
Nanamin FTW!
Poor hairpin, it's too young to die! You must help it Souta!
Oh Shii---
Spoiler
Omg at the end, that black flag doesn't look good. That hair pin is going to die!
@Theodirich The only male clothing he wears is the uniform. He normally wears female clothing
Heheheh chapter 4, Trap or not, you decide :P
I always wondered what "Flag" ment.
Aehm, how is he a trap if he wears a boys uniform? The only thing that make him feminine are these kneesocks, shortpants and his girlish hairstyle with the barette(s?). But still,he's wearing a boys school uniform,so he's neither to be labeled a trap( He'd need to wear a girls uniform for that) nor a reverse trap (since he's actually a boy and not a girl? Maybe he's a reverse trap in disguise xD).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics