Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Well...at the rate these chapters are coming out...See you guys next year! Thanks a million VIScans for all your hard work.

Well one thing is confirmed now:

Manga is definitely going on a different direction than the anime.

That means new material~ woohoo~

(who knows about the original novel material tho)

Now that I think about it... why does this principality have a king?

Damn, you beat me to it. I guess the short answer is: it's apparently not a principality, but a kingdom.

My head is spinning from all the twists

So we finally learn where his sister is. It's a better explanation then the one the anime gave us

incestt... incestt... incesttt...

HOoooooOOOoo

Now that I think about it... why does this principality have a king?

Whyyyyyyyyyy must everything try and use Solomon's keys as some clever plot device??? D,:

It's not even old.

It wasn't even made by Solomon.

It's dated to the past 500~600 years. People just call it "Solomon's" because they thought it sounds cool and would have more magical street cred (i.e. sell more amongst the other occultests). -,___-,

The same reason why Satan is such a well known character despite being a minor character in the Bible (Old and New Testament). Brand naming.

When someone says "Satan", (most) people get it. Big evil guy. Nuff said.

When someone says "Solomon's Key", (most) people get it. Occult powers. Nuff said,

huh.did i have a long time since i last read this,or do the characters look kiddier now?

"Such a sharp pointy object is dangerous for Souta! There's a possibility he could lose all hope in the world and skewer himself in the throat!"
Total level of trust in Souta - Anxious mother watching toddler

Hope this gets more patient and well-paced development than the anime, I'm still really enjoying it.

...Dem MEAT FLAGS.  :3......

lol, I always catch up a the most amazing places.

Thanks VI for the series. I started reading this on a whim when I had nothing to do but it's filled with an unexpectedly deep plot and considerable mysteries. A weird, but very interesting read.

Whyyyyyyyyyy must everything try and use Solomon's keys as some clever plot device??? D,:

It's not even old.

It wasn't even made by Solomon.

It's dated to the past 500~600 years. People just call it "Solomon's" because they thought it sounds cool and would have more magical street cred (i.e. sell more amongst the other occultests). -,___-,

Thanks for the chapter!

i followed this a long time ago and i have NO idea what's going on lmao

After watching the anime, I wonder if the manga will be the same....

Spoiler

Well, this chapter felt like it jumped a few pages here n there.

Like a joke waiting for the punchline and the only thing that come is the start of the next joke.

Ok, I felt more like this update was a massive data dump. 

After watching the anime, I wonder if the manga will be the same....

Spoiler

So, Souta solidly has his harem.  They're all climbing on top of each other and co-existing with each other at the same time, even without a "manager" to keep them in line and sharing peacefully.  Souta has the perfect set up.

So why am I filled with a feeling of wrongness whenever I see it happening?  Maybe it's because Souta is too much of a coward to actually embrace any of their feelings?  He has over half a dozen girls all head over heels in love with him and he can't do squat but retreat from all of them.  And not because he's afraid to break a delicate balance in a web of emotions as your usual "false-harem" main character does. (This one seems to be gearing towards either Tragedy or True-Harem end, though.)

Maybe it's the fact that one of his harem is a dude.  One wrong step and you have a dong being shoved in your face.

Happy birthday VISCANS!!!!! Are we going to have a zillion chapters today like last year!? Yes please!!

Anyone think the truth that he's supposed to uncover is that he is inside a dating sim game?

get the final true end in dating sim game ...

harem ending (I hope) ...

Anyone think the truth that he's supposed to uncover is that he is inside a dating sim game?

Anime doneee.. I wonder whether the manga will stop when the anime end or continue? Anyone know how much did the anime cover relative to the LN?

Volume 8 cover:

Spoiler

Anime close to finish. Ep11 is a wtf and ep12 is a slap on your face~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics