Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

I understand the story less and less as the chapters go by.

those poor battle maids. . . you have already been forgotten 

He really is gonna end up in another planet, isn't he?

most likely

Cant that assassin just get off the train onto the stationary carriage?

It's not like it's going to go anywhere

In summary of this chapter:

Spoiler

Do i get any thing wrong here?

He really is gonna end up in another planet, isn't he?

MDL MMFLT-L4, Nendroid Ruri. I would purchase that, even if I had to save up! Is it any wonder why Akane's family is so rich?

nendo ruri!

I can't help thinking there'll be dark times ahead

with the anime coming soon..the nendoroid will follow..pretty sure :D

nendo ruri!

I can't help thinking there'll be dark times ahead

Damn cliffhangers!!!

13th princess Nanami, and 14th princess Hakua so does that mean the rest of the princesses will be part of the harem? Poor Akane chan her rivals increase yet again

At first I was like: :D

Then I was like: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then at the end I was like: 'A ' mah wat

p.s. So want that

Spoiler

Man so many twists and turns. This is great!

This man...his power might rival those of Negi Springfeild...he could be...The Next Harem King...

I miss Nodoka....

The plot thickens...

Spoiler

The plot is moving !!

Never mess with maids!

anime_mg42_maid.gif

This man...his power might rival those of Negi Springfeild...he could be...The Next Harem King...

sorry, went on a little break from scanlation cos of work. I'm back now and working on next chapter

Actually, I also need a typesetter urgently for this series, please apply! http://vi-scans.com/wp/

I wish I could help you T_T

I'm already swamp with work. will try and ask some people around if they have some free time to TS.

thanks purr :D I'm a huge fan of the series \o/

sorry, went on a little break from scanlation cos of work. I'm back now and working on next chapter

Actually, I also need a typesetter urgently for this series, please apply! http://vi-scans.com/wp/

Where is my update?

Just a random thought: Sacrament wants Souta to gather companions and face off against her in a rematch of that chess-like game, correct? Why, however, does he need to gather companions that match the pieces of the game?

Could this manga climax in a scaled chess match with people as the pieces?

Does that mean he needs 15 harem members?

Just a random thought: Sacrament wants Souta to gather companions and face off against her in a rematch of that chess-like game, correct? Why, however, does he need to gather companions that match the pieces of the game?

Could this manga climax in a scaled chess match with people as the pieces?

Man, as always my favorite character is the one with no chance and an outlier.

Class pres is best girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics