Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

Does anyone know where I can buy this manhwa?

I rather have a copy than the raws online which I can barely see clearly on some websites.

Thanks in advance
chinese raws here zippy: http://www.tuku.cc/comic/252/
we're ridiculously far behind but I think ZeroDC will keep this running for as long as he can. (maybe as long as he scanlates)
lol i hope the scanlator survive ......
this manga already over 50 in my country
Thanks a lot village idiot, for scanlating this! (Why do I just feel like I've just insulted you? ;) By no means was that my intention!)

By the way, does anyone know where we can get the raw for this manhwa? I sort of want a sneak peak before village idiot generously scanlate this.
This guy is is such a stupid fucking moron. He's so stupid that he's lovable. XD
Stupid. The worst move you can make is to brag in a fight. That's a sure fire way to make your opponent power up. Yup... The disciple of Chun-Ma is an idiot
Man, I love the kid with the leopard and the hawk. She's comedy gold.
We all love what you do, and are love is in every way proportional to the speed of updates.

;)
Well hey guys! We got another TL, so we'll be continuing on! I've moved over to QC and cybykillers is taking over PR, so pop in to our IRC channel or leave a comment here or on our website if you like what we do. Thanks for reading! Enjoy! ~Kelp
*sigh* So short yet so good! Dammit! It's like finding an oasis, taking a sip of it sweet nectar before it instantly evaporates before your eyes. T.T
AAAAHH, so short :) Nice chapter though, hoping too see more in the near future!
YAYAYAYAYYYYYYY thanks guys for the scanlation!
Well, it looks like we MAY be out of a translator for this series... again. If you work well with others and can translate Korean, send us an email or visit our home page and give us a hand bringing Ruler to the masses! ~Kelp, Village Idiot Scanlations; editor for Ruler
Yes, 58 volumes are out, and the latest chapter was chapter 416 I believe. It comes out on the 1st and 15th day of each month.
Does this manhwa has 58 volumes and it's still ongoing? I just read that fact from Bakaupdates so I can't be exactly sure. Can someone confirm this, or is this a mistake?
Glad you guys are liking it! It's pretty difficult stuff to work on, so it can take a while to release.
Haha, the ninjas that the jade guy has are cracking me up every time!
Nooo, don't take away pure love...
Not another death? That other faction of Black Winds is surely crazy!
*Takes notes* Hmm note to self poking a woman in the boobs and nipples is considered acupuncture. I learned something new today!
If you haven't read chapter 50 yet, do it now. It's got martial-arts rape foreplay. X_X
another great chapter released by VI (chapter 50)! Thanks VI
I's good to see it's still being worked on, forgot about it some time ago when it stopped being translated but just saw it in the updates and damn it's a fun one to read!
Okay, I don't remember who that guy with the scar on his mouth on the last page is.
I've already readed chapter 365 :l waiting for the chinese sub nao.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics