Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

This Series Needs More Love

Ruler of the Land Underrated Series Spread the love

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

If there is anything that saddens me everytime I sit down to read this series, it's the fact that not that many people seem to be aware of it. Even 'The Breaker,' which is written by the same author, gets not only more love on forums, but even has its own TV Tropes page and wiki. So the question I pose to you, my fellow readers, is how do we give this series the attention it deserves?

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

recommend it to ppl

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 27 March 2015 - 04:31 PM.

baby_llama

baby_llama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

the change up in scanlators in the beginning throws people off i believe.

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

Anyone want to consider helping with creating a TVT page? In order to make it work, we can't just start with a mostly blank slate, so we'd need a summary as well as some tropes and descriptions in order to get things started (in my experience with salvaging earlier pages like "Negated Moment of Awesome," once a page is created with the proper skeleton, others start flocking to it in order to add meat to it).

xeixei

xeixei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

check out Yongbi The Invincible if u like this type of genre as well.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

it doesn't get too much love in the west, but it has as much as two mmos based on it in the east.

both are available in english even.

i'll just keep laughing at people who refuse to read kavier's translations because of the imperfection.

their own choice if they want to wait years and years to read this awesome story.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Badat

Badat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

God I love this series, Han Bi Kwang cracks me up so much.