Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

That was a bitch of a cliffhanger....

Wow, awesome chapter didn't expect that to happen. Can't wait for the next chapter

AAAAAGHHH Get the next chapter translated as fast as you can :D

Yepee! chapter 58
*Weaper looks at the list of raw... 429 chapters!

Damn

Finally a new chapter! :)

http://www.manga89.com/ruler-of-the-land/ - fixed link. Also it vietnamese language.

i am SOOOO SADDDDDD. I can speak fluent Vietnamese, but CAN'T READ FOR SHIT :(

Soooo... after getting a boner he exploded? Because that's what it looked like to me!

Woohoo! Thanks, VI Scans, as always for the continues release of this great manwha

http://www.manga89.com/ruler-of-the-land/ - fixed link. Also it vietnamese language.

any idea where i can find the raws? good quality stuff for later chapters. preferably an online reader.

Edit: i found this : http://www.mangakung.com/ruler-of-the-land/, not sure what language this is in.

That link appears to be dead, can you confirm?

any idea where i can find the raws? good quality stuff for later chapters. preferably an online reader.

Edit: i found this : http://www.mangakung.com/ruler-of-the-land/, not sure what language this is in.

some other group should seriously pick this up. this two chapters a month thing is ridiculously slow.

compares this with the rate turnip farmers are releasing Kingdom and you get the picture.

well, am thankful to Village idiot, but they should probably collaborate with another group to pick up the pace. 

then again, this is a manhwa, not sure if alot of able translators are out there. *sigh*

In the words of Cartman: "I have the power to have all powers!!"

@elairz

this is how it was in the chinese novel, the illustrator is just doing it scene for scene.  The MC is OP as hell (since he has an unique body already and spacial awareness), on top of the "coincidences" along every step of the way.  Wait til he start pulling the moves from the north ice castle palm strikes :P

@VIS

Btw, love almost all of your projects, keep up the good work!  I already read this (novel), and watched two versions of the live drama of this, but it's nice to see it in manwha form :3

yea i know..i read up to vol  53. and saw some raws till they met sword emperor..geez..really took a very long time to met him. even at that stage im guessing the story is about 75% done.

Just when you think it's over  - he pulls out some more fantastic moves. The plot is also beginning to come together as we get to see he has been trained by the Sword Emperor and some others. But his versatility puts all others to route.

@falconbane: I think you mean wait till he

(fucking far spoiler)

Spoiler

only 50 volumes left /swt

@elairz

this is how it was in the chinese novel, the illustrator is just doing it scene for scene.  The MC is OP as hell (since he has an unique body already and spacial awareness), on top of the "coincidences" along every step of the way.  Wait til he start pulling the moves from the north ice castle palm strikes :P 

@VIS

Btw, love almost all of your projects, keep up the good work!  I already read this (novel), and watched two versions of the live drama of this, but it's nice to see it in manwha form :3

This guy seriously puts Kakashi to shame XD

the author must have thought MC too powerful and decided to put a limit on him by poisoning him

"Take my ultimate technique! RAWRG!"

*Steps to the side

"Heaven and Earth Reverse Spin Punch!"

*Pushes opponent over

haha this mc is awesome, this manhwa is so funny. 

Can't wait for him to one day recover from all these afflictions he currently got and show how they made him stronger :P

http://vatoto.com/read/_/161554/ruler-of-the-land_v9_ch55_by_village-idiot/25

fufufu...

she underestimate DA POWER OF VIRGIN MIND

The funniest thing about this manga is when Bi-Kwang does something by mistake, then EVERYONE, allies and enemies, think it's such an amazing skill/move, then proceed to 'get serious' with him (^,^).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics