Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

yay! thanks guys! as this had been one of the few series I DIDN'T read on batoto I'm happy to get the chance to do so now.

Good lord!  It's going to take me a while to catch up.

I'm not complaining~ if you don't like it just wait!

Been reading these scans for a while, good to see them on batoto now! Thanks Imperfect Scans!

kavier's english is perfectly intelligible. and the grammar mistakes kinda cute... doesn't take too many chapters to get used to, and as he states in nearly every chapter, those who want perfect quality can just as well buy the manga. i might do that the day i learn korean.

well I might as well just point it out, but currently c105 is missing.

Thanks! -Uploading!

well I might as well just point it out, but currently c105 is missing.

Uploading Vol 13 till how far I can get. :)

As of Chapter 137, Kavier joins with Guth Wulf to form Imperfect Scans!
Under the motto: "Manga scans shouldn't be perfect, go buy the original!" They continue to release rapidly!

holy moley.. Christmas part deux! x.x

thanks Kavier!

Thanks Kavier! I appreciate the pace you/you guys work at.

no way I can read that level of edit and translation

it's the old quality vs speed

want quality? wait for Village Idiot

Slow but great quality (take 10 to 30 days per chapater)

want fast translation to see story? (like spoiler?)

than read Kavier while thanking your luck ( many other manga can't even have speed translation even though they ask for it)

It's all there is, translated in english starting from v11. I'll upload higher quality ones if I find them, but I haven't been able to...

i know it is work so tx

but leveling evne with a makro can be done... sniff my scanlator heart hurts

it's okay~ i'm guessing english isn't native language and scans aren't the best, but whatever~ thanks!!

ohmahgad... wait, let me read first.

Uploaded v11, it's pending approval.

It is either one guy or one shitty group that contains no cleaners. I would much rather read the village idiot scans. However, I will be reading it despite the crap quality of the pages and possible translations...I can't wait.

It looks like at one point another person joined to make a team of two people. However, they have no proof-reader still, and judging by their group name and motto, I doubt they want one.

Yeah , at Mangahere its already on 202 last time I checked. The guy , atleast I think its just one guy, is uploading a chapter a day. One Chapter A Day!  He is not bad, and I quite like this story. So there you have it....

It is either one guy or one shitty group that contains no cleaners. I would much rather read the village idiot scans. However, I will be reading it despite the crap quality of the pages and possible translations...I can't wait.

If anyone is interested there is a guy/group translating/uploading almost 1 chapter/day over at Mangahere (they where at 190 last i checked). The updates don't seem to be shown at the main page.

Yeah , at Mangahere its already on 202 last time I checked. The guy , atleast I think its just one guy, is uploading a chapter a day. One Chapter A Day!  He is not bad, and I quite like this story. So there you have it....

So that's how the Black Wind appear like that! :D Much is explained.

They must be dwarves! Probably built a few fortresses before!

Shit just happened!!

So that's how the Black Wind appear like that! :D Much is explained.

Gum Ma is Sword Demon indeed.

Gum Hwang is Sword Emperor (or at least previously tl-ed as such), if anyone was lost about it.

(Gum Hwang, along with Yahk-Sun, is one of the 5 great demise)

also, kind of wiped my hands off this series once again. Feel to free to read Kaviar's releases, I'm not interested in it and I'm assuming the one in charge of this series intends to continue nonetheless.

FINISH HIM!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics