Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 170votes)

Ouroboros

Alt Names: alt ウロボロスalt ウロボロス 警察ヲ裁クハ我ニアリalt 無間雙龍alt 无间型警
Author: Kanzaki Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Yuuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuo Ryuuzaki and Danno Tatsuya are 2 orphaned boys who were looked after by a woman they called 'sensei'. Following their sensei's brutal murder, the two vow to hunt down her killers and the police officers who neglected to properly investigate the case.

15 years later, Ryuuzaki is a police detective and Tatsuya has become the leader of a group of mobsters. Helping each other out behind the scenes, they strive to rise to the tops of their respective fields so that they may exact their vengeance.

NOTE: the covers of the final volumes tend to be spoilerish, so leave the cover of the volume currently being scanlated, please.
Go to Ouroboros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouroboros chapter discussions thread New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

436 Comments

If you want faster releases, then learn how to Clean and Redraw and join our team!!

Kabuto works his ass off for us but, like most members of scanlation groups, he also has to devote enough time to keep his grades up. And Cleaning and Redrawing are extremely time-consuming tasks! Not to mention that Kabuto works on a large number of Death Toll series.

So if you're not willing to learn the necessary skills to help us out...

Then QUIT YER BITCHIN'!!!
>the Ouroboros have a lot more going than you'd think. So I think that the translations should lay more hints about that, lol.

I haven't even read volume 6 yet ._.

Releases are limited by the speed of redraws. Kabuto does a fantastic job, given that there are some pretty nasty pages that need significant redraws.
After skimming through the volumes, I think that it's a shame that there were some things that were not mentioned in the translator's notes. The Ouroboros=Twin Dragons symbol=Ryuzaki+Tatsuya(Both of the MC have the (kanji) character "Dragon" in their name.)
I'm not going to spoil, but I'll only hint that the Ouroboros have a lot more going than you'd think. So I think that the translations should lay more hints about that, lol.
Well when I'm okay with corrupted officers, what I don't like as much is like...
Spoiler

So far, the only thing that I haven't predicted was:
Spoiler
>Personally I like Ikuo being all pathetic because it's hilarious

This.

Now, when the premise of the manga is about chasing down a high-ranked corrupt policeman, don't you think there might be other termites in the woodwork? I'm more surprised to find out that any policeman out of the 2nd Div is legit.

(And for goodness' sake, don't tell me if any in the 2nd Div aren't. Translators are readers too ._.)
BTW I find it funny that the summary ain't changed despite it's clearly revealed that Yuiko sensei is a ...woman.

And Yuiko is obviously a female name. They could at least use "caretaker" if they didn't wanted to use a gendered noun...at least it'll sound less misleading = =;.

Personally I like Ikuo being all pathetic because it's hilarious...and especially when he does the unexpected and people go OMFG WTF. Not because he's badass or anything, but because it's just so funny to watch the suckers' reactions. Ikuo is scareey O_O;;;

The only complain I have about this manga is that A LOT of the criminals(that weren't suspected at first) mostly end up as police officers...it's like EVERY COP IS CORRUPT! Yes I'm talking about the (present&)future releases.
oh he's so dead now....
Oh HEEELLLLLL no.
And here goes the clifffhangerrr-------!
Imma gonna expect more Christmas presents from Death Toll :P
The dark side will wake up!!
OH SNAP.

I DID NOT SEE THAT HAPPENING.
Your Holiday gift from Death Toll, Chapter 34!! And now I hope that everyone will spend some time with their friends and family!!

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!
Dat tattoo
@Saracin: Don't make the fan girls cry...
Damn! I forgot to say that CL stands for Cleaner, the person who makes sure that the artwork looks like it should, even when the raws aren't the best.

Sorry about that, Kabuto, my friend!!
By the way, those notes were listed as TS/N. TS stands for Typesetter, TL is for the Translator and QC stands for Quality Checker. Just like PR stands for Prick... Err... I mean Proofreader!!
Yothen, you've obviously been influenced by the many ridiculous and stupid notes that I've put into my proofs!!

I'm proud of you, my son!! You're becoming a fine Pervert for Death Toll Scans!!!
Thank god for that towel
Thank you for the new chapter. It was awesome. Especially the translator's note that said 'Incoming!'. That was funny.
Well, I did not see this coming. Let's have more romance, yeah!
Well that escalated quickly
Hibino <3. Wonder if she'll get to see serious Ryuzaki in action this time.
oh crap, i need moar :(

why it's so slow ;p
@Reivin: Personally, my favorite is Ryuzaki's look of utter confusion :3
I prefer Ikuos angry mode over the "there is a place where I belong" mode...his facial expression and especially the eyes make him definitely look dangerous and I'd like to see some more scum getting their share
D'aw! He has a place now!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics