Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

hey alot of girls have big breast in manga why does Yukina get so much attention for it :P
I want AkiraxMami now. Please?
ShigurexYukina!!!
Cliffhanger is killing me!!!
Must see next chapter.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
oh seriously.
Spoiler
Am I the only one who read Dolche as Douche?
Swimsuits are the best!! Posted Image
Big boobs are the best, isn't it Yukina?
A startling revelation?! I want!! :o
The thing that always puzzles me about this manga: it's the description of a blurry line between the shojo and shonen genres...
Posted ImageLooks like Shigure is an Ass-man
I like Akira with Mami better than Akira with Yukina. YukinaxShigure all the way!
I'll humbly apologize to the teacher for the mistake I make...Now I respect him, his girlfriend is so friggin' cute!!!
lol.
One thing I'm confused about this manga is who's the attacker..
Achievement unlocked: "Snow queen melted in love"
Akira needs some love. Hes been sounding too soft recently, i liked him because he was creepily over attached to Yukina to the point of being evil. hes been way too nice, he even helps mami out recently

and about the teacher
Spoiler
WTF BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Is all I got.
THAT BUCKER IS STILL A RACIST.

RAPIST*

ALSO, YUKINA IS KINDA STEWPID LOL WTF
I really got problems reading ch 33, in my country "mami" (the character name) is a cute way for "mama" aka mother, so when she says "mami will never hurt" "mami won't leave you" it kinda sounds creepy >.>u
i think that the teacher is in a relationship with that woman who most likely was his teacher thats why he said that he and Yukina are the same
and i think that rumor about him molesting a former student is a lie if you think about it hes a kindergarden teacher who the fuck would molest a kindergarden kid -_-
Posted ImageI'm just guessing here but I think the teacher is already in a relationship.

Also Shigure was like Posted Image Yukina!!!!!!!
i hate this girl so much right now like seriously if the next chapter isn't good im gonna be this bish should just die.
you just know that girl is gonna be the student he supposedly sexually harassed
And they'll barge in and see nothing
And we'll find that the mangaka is just a troll
I was just gonna write: "No, send Yukino away! keep Mami!" but then I read the whole chapter and think back to: "kill that lolipedo-teacher!!!"
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics