Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

I liek this.
so 2 guys is now suddenly a harem? last time i checked a harem consists of many guys
i agree with vza004 and Pineappple that this manga is a reverse harem
This is so previsible. But, even so it's enjoyable.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?
i love it when akira is shown faceless next to yukina, it gives off an ominous feeling fufufufu. get ready for some evil akira next chapter

... meanwhile Mami is being Mami. Poor girl, no one loves her :P
he should've realized by now that she's a slut.
WHAT AUG 3RD!!? /faints

lol at her drooling p13 :3
Y U SLOW SHIGURE??

That's just easily one pronunciation apart!! Yupina -> Yukina...
+ all the extra novels in her closet

Did not that give him any clue already??
-_-
omg happiness overflow.
That dress...ahahahahahahahahaha! *wipes tears*
Great new chapter, thanks Futari Wa Pretty Anon!!
oooooh my gosh. i really wish for it to be yukina and akira at the end but the chances are obviously slim T.T
Moe overload!!!
Diabetes here I come.

On another note, Why Shigure, Why?
Touch? Where? Anywhere is fine?

Trap card activated. RAPE TIME?

No. Wasted chance
August 3rd!!! I can't wait that long!!!
I love this manga Q_Q such a rare find
Seriously =.=? There's a huge difference between NTR and Reverse Harem.
i'm a guy but why the hell i read reverse harem and get addicted to it XD
For 10 year olds:

NTR stands for Netorare pronounced, neh-toh-rah-rey ( 寝取られ ) and it means cheating lover/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. Got it in your puny brains now?

Like Pineappple said, this is just reversed harem.
VanderDeckenIX
You joking right? Cuz most asian guys have small eyes
what the heck?! NTR this and that. did you guys forget what NTR means?? NTR is a genre where the MC's lover/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever you call it gets snatched by someone either if theyre willing or unwilling its to cause a deep jealousy to the reader. Then where the heck did you get jealous on this manga. ITS TOTALLY A REVERSE HAREM.

**GOOGLE YOUR TERMS FIRST BEFORE YOU USE IT. PLEASE!.
*cant stand it this time.
This manga finally stopped pretending it was a love triange and drove right into threesome territory, yay =P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics