Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

I feel like dropping this.
uhh... where is chapter 17?
Posted Image
ugh i wish updates were faster XD i unexpectedly got really attached to this manga :3
I've come to realize I hate every character in this manga, they're all so wishy-washy...
Yet somehow I can't stop reading it... oh well.
K. This is getting stupid. I realize I hate everyone in this manga.
    • You likes this
Tooyama Ema is the BEST!! Coz Even though her work is "shoujo" it feels like it's aimed towards me "shounen" especially the somewhat close ecchi parts Posted Image
How to be a hottie in this manga:

Grow your fucking hair out long enough so no one can see your damn face anyway. "Can't see his face. Probably a hottie underneath it.
Me no like mami
But me <3 akira ^o^
akira is always so intense, i feel sorry for Mami. akira doesnt need my pity, he has too much yandere potential
Akira was more than enough, but here comes another asshole character anyways.
Gahhhhhhhhhhh....... she pissed me off!!!
akira is the best to me!!!! damn shigure was trying to find them on their date!
Thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon!
I feel sorry for Akira. There's supposed to be a love triangle, but so far he's been looking more and more like a potential rapist trying to cut the link between Shigure and Yukina.
oh god that last page
Spoiler
@hoihei: No, he is comfort-zoned.

Damn, Ema-sensei always wants to troll us. I already lost count of how many times Yukina was almost raeped
poor akira, he's on friendzone..
><a href=
Advent of the third factor. And a scary one at that, judging by Mami's reaction.
Dat cliffhanger.

Time to go on a wall punching spree.
The cliffhanger horror Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>.< i want yukina to be with akira!!
I'm starting to find Yukina to be annoying as hell. Gah. Dammit woman, make up your mind and stop leading on those poor guys.

I guess I'm only reading this now just for Akira and Mami. I hope they end up together. I swear.
FUUUUUU y u no know how to read the situation. FUUUUUUUUU
Chpt 38 was full on freaky, lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics