Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

Wait a minute...I thought Yukina already knew who Dolce was.  Or maybe I gave her too much credit...

Also...

Spoiler

Definitely friendzoned lmfaooo look at page 3 of the new omake :P

Wait a minute...I thought Yukina already knew who Dolce was.  Or maybe I gave her too much credit...

Also...

Spoiler

if shigure finds out.-FRATRICID!!!!

That vol 16 cover sure is nice. Anyway Hisame still trying his NTR goodness. He's making an effort but I know in the end it will come to nothing haha. I am glad to see Mami and Akira moving forward though. I think those two might be good together. My guess is that in the end Hisame will end up all alone. Blargh I feel for socially akward people, but really his lack of friends is all his own doing.

Well, i always thought Yukina was easy, but that was WAAAAAAAAY too easy

i hate this NTR or whatever it is, it feels like they will do the same with what happend with Shigure when i hated him early and later after Yukina rejected him (sonehow) i wanted her to be with him. but now they messing things up more and more, and it feels like Yukina is just (and i'm very sorry to say) a stupid girl

like really she is an idiot, how can she missunderstands things that are so easy to understand for any human being, her way of thought are complete bullshit and i don't get it.

like okay be choosy with ur man it happens in every shoujo manga, but the reasons she's going back and forward so many times are so stupid..........

Well anyway, i guess i'll keep read it just to see if maybe it will get fix'd, if they go real hard in this Hisame route im gonna ragequit this manga.

I used to enjoy this manga. But now its just getting dragged out and tedious. Can't Yukina just come clean with Shigure? Yukina was great in the start, was in control, had an objective she wants to achieve but somewhere along the way she became annoying and wishy washy. Her IQ must have dropped alot after being surrounded by hot guys all the time and can no longer think straight. 

Its shoujo features :3

Oh yisus.. she is dead to me 

It's really something that as the manga continues further and further. Yukina keeps getting dumber and dumber...

Damn. The moment when a bunny rabbit head causes so many mixed feelings..... I LUV IT! XD That was impressive.

Still, this is getting real uncomfortable again and that's saying something when talking of this series O_O

I don't understand... I thought we already established Dolce's identity as that shigure cousin bastard.

I'm getting confused more and more. (If it's not him, it's obviously Shigure in disguise. DAMN THAT)

Shigure is actually Hisame step-brother. Hisame's father married Shigure's mother. 

We know who Dolce is but Yukina still doesn't know that Dolce is Hisame.

I don't understand... I thought we already established Dolce's identity as that shigure cousin bastard.

I'm getting confused more and more. (If it's not him, it's obviously Shigure in disguise. DAMN THAT)

Chapter 66, pages 33 and 34 are the same. I think the real 34 is a missing page.

2 girls 3 guys. Obviously one person will end up lonely and it is pretty predicable for it to be Hisame... Just give up dude.

another double upload? ._.

Sorry, just wanted to include the colourful pictures at the end :3

another double upload? ._.

Oh my god Yukina really is getting worst.. Yes.. Shigure didn't like her novel but it's a shojo novel, is a novel oriented/focussed to girls.. It's normal that a boy at that age wouldn't like it.  

I'm sure the reason Shigure doesn't like it is...

Spoiler

Just useless ways to extend the manga.

Yukina and Shigure haven't simply change in this manga, but change into different entire characters. Shigure just became a blushing idiot who always have his head in the clouds, he has no character now. Yukina changed from someone who spoke her mind to someone who believes what she is hiding is worse than the crap she is doing to protect it.

Hisame is hella warped, that's why.

Whoa suddenly an injection of cutesy vanilla to setup more NTR! I really hope Hisame delivers, because he's soooo weak right now. I can't see him as a threat to Shigure at all.

Blargh to be honest I'm not really reading this for plot anymore. It's all about the art at this point haha. NTR promised some more excitement, but I realized it's not that kind of manga. Oh well, at least Yukina is super cute as usual. God that Nekomimi page!

I used to enjoy this manga. But now its just getting dragged out and tedious. Can't Yukina just come clean with Shigure? Yukina was great in the start, was in control, had an objective she wants to achieve but somewhere along the way she became annoying and wishy washy. Her IQ must have dropped alot after being surrounded by hot guys all the time and can no longer think straight. 

Damn this manga is hilarous *-*

"Why can't I hate this guy?"

It's the mangaka channeling through Yukina. The mangaka adores him so now he's kicked Shigure out of his old place and zapped him of his old fighting spirit. Before he could stand toe to toe with Yukina. Now he's an innocent and clueless blushing chick helpless to Hisame. Plus Hisame did well on the popularity poll and actually beat Shigure. Expect to see less of Shigure and more of Hisame. Get used to him. He's the new face of this manga. The only thing that could make this worse is he gets a slap on the wrist, Shigure takes her back with open arms, and he nabs himself Mami in the process.

this is how blackmail escalates.

when thinking you're protecting something less important from being leaked out, you end up doing something even worse that you don't even want leaked out.

The real problem is that Yukina doesn't really beliave in Shigure, that's why she doesn't want him to find out.

>"Why can't I hate this guy?"

Because you both are the same. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics