Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

oohh this is awesome at first i thought its just another zombie manga but no since these creatures are not rotten, and they can speak. although the mc is another shitty crybaby, i still feel that this manga will be entertaining. lets just not talk about the story being cliche, i find it really annoying when people say that.
The only thing I could say while reading this was "Holy, hell" over and over. Every episode just leaves me dumbfounded to how ridiculous everything is, which I just love about this series. Can't wait for the next chapter.
this manga is epic
ooooooooh that is so not good.
so they going back
V2 has arrived
So yeah... throne of corpses/zombies/infected atop a mountain of the same... I'll just turn the van right around and be on my merry way.
I'd probably have an announcement like this:

"Today is the Zombie Apocalypse. We're no strangers to blood. You know the rules and so do I. A full military commitment's what I'm thinking of. We wouldn't get this; we're likely gonna die. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling; gotta make you understand."

Because when the whole world's going to shit fast and everyone is dying around you, there is nothing to do but rickroll everybody one last time.
My announcement would be "There are Zombies in this place get the fuck out of here you know the rules and so do I they're slow and don't feel anything unless you destroy their brain"
so there might just be a plot unlike High school of the dead which is great... 1 more thing....why is a smart guy(glasses dude) in prision and being cocky. Must be ape's brain
well...there is only one thing I can say to this

Run....Drive....get the fuck out of there NOW!
@noctis
Nooooo! Combo breaker!!!!
I'll get you next time, Noiman!
"hi mom you okay?, is something weird going on, you know like end-of humanity-we-are-f****d kind of wrong?"
Mom:"Naw everything is just dandy, i just saw the neightbors growling at me and some folks from street started a human pyramid, i think they are aiming for a record or something.Oops gotta go someone just smashed the window, "
@syockit

I
n order to defend the integrity of noiman, I must say that the original line is something along the lines of "there's no point in a lightning rod if it doesn't conduct electricity" but somehow it became that line
LOL That pile of Zombies is so disturbing XD
Naked guy sitting on a mountain of zombies. Heh?
I need to make a chair, a mountain of zombies shall suffice.
antichrist came by...
@Pax Empyrean

There's a reason why lightning rods are conductors of electricity.

Why? Because, well duh, they use conductors to make lightning rods?
I somehow became more convinced that this guy isn't that smart. Or at least, he has some disability in trying to prove a point. Maybe he meant to say "there's a reason why these things are lightning rods (why? because they conduct electricity!)" instead.
ohhh... here it is, this thing... I was right... but end of chapter isn't the end i remembered... after this i dunno nothing :) waiting for updates...
Update :D this is just going for the beter
yo dawg yo i heard u like zombies so i put zombies on yo zombies
@Seikah
I dont the protagonist IS a spinless character... I think he's more or less just a regular person. I'm pretty sure any regular person would be a little FREAKED THE F*** with the whole thing.

Of course if he was a spinless protagonist as you say I dont think he would risk his own life to try to rescue some random dude with a blade stuck to his hand while a shitload of zombies are surrounding em OR would even think of trying to inform the others of the threat in a hostile situation.
zombie god?
I really like this so far but only thing we're missing is some hot girls then it will be more epic

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics