Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
Discuss all Spoilers (Tag them) here and the latest chapters.

-Daffy
Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.

kalafina23

kalafina23

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Wouldn´t be better to add SPOILER alert somewhere in the title?
Anyway all I can say is that this keeps getting better and better :) :)

Posted Image

Lynn

Lynn

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNot telling
Love it!!!
I can't wait till the next chapter (or should I say volume?) ^_^
Does anyone know when the release date is? Though I'm thinking it's probably going to be next year, who knows really.

Edited by Lynn, 02 February 2013 - 06:58 AM.

"Be happy to be alive . . . . . . . . . if the world ends as you know it, be even happier" - Me

Atsushi

Atsushi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
What was he doing to Maeda? And why is he interested in him? Hmm? Any speculations?
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Lynn

Lynn

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNot telling

What was he doing to Maeda? And why is he interested in him? Hmm? Any speculations?

It could be something like imprinting; the first thing a living being see's they get attached to. Though it's obvious that Maeda isn't the first thing that guy saw, he did actually speak to him and attack him head on. It seems that despite the guy having the appearance of a young man he runs mostly on instinct, so Maeda confronting him like that may have made that guy aware of another person for the first time (just figuring that no one else really did anything other than run for their life when he was around). He might see Maeda as something close to his equal as well, but I think that it might possibly be as simple as imprinting.

As for the question of what he was doing with Maeda, I have no idea at all. Speculations, yes, but I think I'll keep those to myself for a while.

Edited by Lynn, 03 February 2013 - 11:02 AM.

"Be happy to be alive . . . . . . . . . if the world ends as you know it, be even happier" - Me

Zael

Zael

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFinland
I was wondering how the hell could they hear anything at all after their ear drums just burst.. Plothole?

God promised an end to all bad people.
Odin promised an end to all Ice Giants.
I don't see any Ice Giants...

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts

You knew *someone* was going to pull out that pen eventually.

neoquicksilver

neoquicksilver

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The one girl who shows up and you know she's evil. Haha.