Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

wanderingsoul_oo

..... that was one chapter ago....
The idea of the motorcycle es scurry, too many chances of getting pulled away ;x
I really liked this series at first, but it started going down hill after they escaped from the prison.
Now they really have no need to go back into the prison. They got wheels!
@DevilSigh Damn you... You stole my joke QQ
Awesome. Awesome to the extent that my hair is standing. Thank you for scanalating this awesome manga.
69 remaining !? ...... DAT NUMBER .
read the post below yours
i was reading halfway through chapter 6 when it got deleted. why?
due to a mistake we will have to correct and upload again
did somebody just delete chapter 6?
Honestly, this story is kind of stupid. I'm dropping it.
why do they have to go back anyway cant they just go somewhere else.
Oh, taking a stroll through 60 mph "smart" zombies (well w/ the help of the "zombie king/alien/freak-show") with just bats....hmmm well it was nice quick series. lol.
@Spitfirev2 It's probably just psychological bullshit.
this seemed realistic until that guy came out and said he could see 2 seconds into the future
this seemed realistic until that guy came out and said he could see 2 seconds into the future
HOLY CRAP!
(sorry lord)
Ch 4 Pag 46...What a DISGUSTING Sharingan!!!...

Epic manga indeed...
Bow too the Zombie king :)
that..."thing" has three fucking irises....

I think that thing was keeping them under control...I...This

They are so fucked.
hmm i think that guy actually liked him! he keeps repeating what the mc said right? i think he was inspired by it xD

or maybe he's an experiment gone wrong which started it all and has a mind of an infant or something that still doesn't know anything about the world, and those were the first words that he heard
Besides being a coward, now he's also pissed of the zombie king. Why r they keeping that tard around?
I'm afraid of his eyes.
spoiler spelling fail

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics