Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

That dog, sure is a masterpiece
@pandastew

that is because calling them zombies is retarded and takes any suspence away.

"ahhh! the zombies are gonna get us, run!"

You see how lame that is..
Apocalypse no Toride 3 =)
Now we have to wait for the translation
69 It's still a magical number.
Don't you find it funny that in all apocalyptic depiction of zombies outbreak there just seem to be one word that the characters in the story unable to muster up to say?

....that word is: Zombie.
date_tsurugi I hate most of the characters in Highschool of the Dead
its very shounen despite it being seinen
HOTD is mostly fanservice and zombie rape

Apocalypse no Toride on the other hand is just simply badass
man bast frind turn to man bast eater
to that guy with the picture:
THATS DOWN RIGHT CREEPY.

on a side note:
why are EVERY one of zombie mangas around is being called "ITS JUST HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD MINUS..." or "ITS JUST HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD -add reasoning and 'bits' of difference"
seriously? well, i haven't actually read highschool thing but wow. just seeing those crappy comments make me feel like...
(the strikethrough is so that i wont offend anyone. Right? RIGHT?)

D8
Spoiler
Spoiler
wow this was good..

anyone know how often it releases? the chapters are big so it makes me think it's monthly.
this story progresses better with each chapter
haha.. omy gosh those are creepy so creepy those noses fhdjksfha aaaaaa.
but their also kind of cute.
Oh god... this last chapter... that's the creepiest shit I've seen in a while. Aliens look adorable next to that.
Wth happened with the doggies???? O_O
It adds a new meaning to the saying that dogs are like their owners...
Oh noez! Not the nimble things!
lol I just love the zombies in this Manga! Their awesomeness is equal to the ones in "I am Hero".
Very creepy, overpowered and scary as shit. Not your typical "OMG just another zombie-story, the movie is over the second they get a Shotgun/Chainsaw"-crap!

Anyway...
Spoiler
Evolution to its max when becoming the predator?
Crazy
Ok , that was something .... disturbing....
ZeusThe10 Its the new look for dogs.
@ CH 7 PG 34 "Let's split up" these guys obviously don't know the rules of horror movie, also I found it weird that the JSDF soldiers was scared shitless from the zombie attack yet teens from juvie handled the situation better also WTF is that
Spoiler
The zombies have digivolved! Shit just got serious.
Beautiful.
I really like this so far though I can understand why some people think otherwise. Bits and pieces just seem of place or unrealistic. But it's still in a rising action stage, so I'll hold off judging for a while.
Guys, it might be dangerous, put your helmets on!

Wait...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics