Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

There were TWO chapters out already? What the fuck am I even paying Crunchyroll for??

Apart from generally supporting the industry, that is a very good question.

There were TWO chapters out already? What the fuck am I even paying Crunchyroll for??

To be fair, they're late only on one chapter. Raws are leaked before they get released in Japan (I think it's because raws are leaked during the shipping to the stores).

Bruh...

I love how rune and east pretty much forced the ship between futta and kyoko, sorry nona. I will say this is all eloquently done, everything connects back together and all is right in the end.  

It's not sad, it's happy.

I'm not crying, it's raining. 

No, amazing is not enough, Epic Heroic uber extreme super amazing hell of manga (II´ turbo) and there is still room for more superlatives, but this what we fans of Mizukami Satoshi-sensei are accustomed to read from him, not?

Sometimes less is more.

I do relate with your passion, though.

..... Brilliantly done, Rune *thumbs up*! THAT is how you set a relationship/pairing in stone! XD

It's almost over. .___.

batoto you need tag comedy in this manga
hahahahaha... *cough* *cough* *cough*

Welp, thanks for the tears again Satoshi Mizukami...

It's a shame that so many people overlook Mizukami's work.

A true master.

Out of all the manga I've ever read, Hoshi no Samidare, Sengoku Youko, and this are easily the top three.

Must not cry. ;_; nothing sad has happened.

Big thanks to the scanlators, since Crunchyroll dropped the ball. I hadn't even realized there were new chapters out.

I just started reading this, but is Kouko going to stay as an antagonistic bitch?

No and yes

Gorgeous. No words. Just waiting for the ending, feeling that this has been the best manga i have ever read.

• Pyt likes this

This is definitely in the top 10 now. God, I absolutely adore Mizukami Satoshi and all his work.

• Pyt likes this

damn i always loved how Mizukami Satoshi connect things together in his manga. i think the only reason his work doesnt get anime adaptation is because the art is a bit lacking(or lack of fanservice, i've seen worse manga getting anime just because of fanservice).

A little tidbit: Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer was gonna have an anime adaptation by Gainax but was scrapped because of a certain conflict with music production. The budget then went to Panty and Stockings.

I just started reading this, but is Kouko going to stay as an antagonistic bitch?

damn i always loved how Mizukami Satoshi connect things together in his manga. i think the only reason his work doesnt get anime adaptation is because the art is a bit lacking(or lack of fanservice, i've seen worse manga getting anime just because of fanservice).

I think ch 44 makes Rune best girl with that request.

Best soon to be a daughter

No, amazing is not enough, Epic Heroic uber extreme super amazing hell of manga (II´ turbo) and there is still room for more superlatives, but this what we fans of Mizukami Satoshi-sensei are accustomed to read from him, not?

Could't word it better.

It's been an amazing journey and we're almost at the end of it.

I think ch 44 makes Rune best girl with that request.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics