Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

i like how this story has little stories along with it
Is it possible not to spoil how people dies ?
@roflcat, look carefully at his friends, don't they resemble someone?
I don't know... "He Slipped" is kinda anti-climatic, but it's the truth and it's a good death in the sense nothing bad happened to those around him, and he had enough time to say his farewells. I don't know what she was expecting, maybe "He was burnt at the stake" or "He was murdered by his brother". Well, he did well enough, and old age would have taken him soon enough anyway.
The story is fairly detailed and filled with good 'touches'. Like those time-skip frames, and how much Vann changed from being knightly.
Spoiler
Though I suppose that shouldn't be surprising coming from the author of Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer.
This is amazing.
Still hate that dog female.
Vann did right.
I must read this mangaka's other works. So much detail in terms or art and story! I just want to keep reading more. Plus the pacing seems to be planned ahead so it seems really organized!
So...
Spoiler
Oh man, that was a lame way to go. I was sure he would die in battle protecting his daughter or something, seeing as he had sold his sword. I'm a bit dissapointed.
That was somewhat anti-climatic end, but I guess that's how life is.
God...fate and karma is such an Onion Cutting Ninja...
Ouch right in the feels, that last i love you. Shit almost had me tearing up.
Just watched Cloud Atlas. Kinda remind me of this manga.
gotta say this is a damn good setup to a long manga
The art style may be rougher than some of his other works, but damn if Mizukami isn't one of the best storytellers in the industry.
this dude shows more in a single chapter than most authors show in their whole serialization
I wish this manga had more chapters
I wish this manga had more follows
great manga! great job on the translation too!
didnt realised this when i read up to 3 chap. but eventually..hey, didnt i know this art? this one from hoshi no samidare mangaka. seem i can expect good story from him. followed.
The translation is just excellent. Rarely had I witnessed such elegant prose!
My heart skipped a bit when I realized that we have a new chapter. Now I'm sad because the rest of my month won't be as good as today.
Well, this is an unexpectedly long flashback. Are all of them going to be like this? Because that would be awesome. It would be like getting 7 different stories by Mizukami-sensei in the same manga. Which might be too much greatness for my poor mind to handle.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics