Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

wow.... this manga has a lot of twist..... but its look like the chapter gonna be short... because they have only 7 reincarnation.. so 7story at most...sry for the bad english though.
Technically both of them are right as both them are wrong. It depends how you perceive it.
This is amazing even by Mizukami's already high standards. Every time I finish a new chapter, I'm newly impressed. I suspect this is going to turn out to be even better than Hoshi no Samidare, and not long ago, I would've argued that nothing could possibly be. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Damn... This is just getting better and better every chapter.

As an enormous fan of Mizukami Satoshi (as the username will tell you) I approve of this series. Well done. I was a bit skeptic after the first chapter but he's pulling it off like no other. The man's a genius.
@Caithsith

So Vann is more guilty for being a simple slightly ignorant man? He was clearly a person under a lot of pressure from his family. In his society the church was seen as good, the church's commandments were always right, many people didn't even begin to think about doubting the church. Stories of witches were plenty in towns everywhere, tales of their evil deeds. Vann, convinced and plainly believing that she was an evil witch killed her under the orders of the church. It wouldn't have mattered even if he had said no, someone else would have killed her. In that sense she was crueler than him since she knew the person she was killing was innocent and didn't deserve to die, whereas he killed someone he believed was an evil person.

They were both led to murder by a higher organization of sorts that they could have done nothing to stop. They killed for what they believed was good (her to spare the village of more killings and him to put a stop to the villainous acts of a dreadful witch). Even so they both killed someone innocent. I think their blame/fault is about the same.
Goddamn this is interesting!
I just realized that Fortuna was one of Fuuta's earlier reincarnations before Fone. I wonder when we'll see his life..
That's just how you view things. Different people have differing opinions...
@TheRoyalDuck The point here is that Stona knew the truth and carried the ritual with consent from the chosen and her family, and that the chosen's name will be revered, while Vann was simply blindly following church's order.
I fucking love Mizukami's works.
So wait wait wait.... She is allowed to justify her killings with "the people wanted it" but when he does it he is the great evil..... Yeah bout that.
Dang, Fone is a dark bastard. Understandable, since Stona killed Rei, but dang.
Was wondering why the art style seemed familiar then remembered Hoshi no Samidare. Most of the author's works are instant follows. This not being an exception.
Ohmygawd rc1138 is right!?
I have to wait til January 30 for another great chapter...damn, 3 weeks to go
Welp, the author just come out and point what rc1138 was telling me .- .

Spoiler
i just hope they get closer. somehow it would be nice~
how he should reply: "he met a girl and lived happily ever after, now could you please shut up and leave me alone"

THE END
@Pandion Why the vitriol?

He did kill her without cause.
We still haven't been introduced the the other girl that reappears in their lives. I wonder how that will turn out.
Sorry for the triple post! I won't do it again, promise! But you know that impulse to tell someone about something interesting you just find?

Spoiler
Reincarnation in this manga is interesting, I like reading it again and again to find similar people.
Spoiler
Fuuta and Rune...
Spoiler
I couldn't stop crying after this bittersweet chapter... The way the author write is one of a kind, brilliant!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics