Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

While I'm happy it's being scanlated, I would like to see more than 1 chapter every 3 months as the manga is already completed. Anyway's keep up the good work Village Idiot!

It's a guess that not even contains what the stunt is about. How is that spoiling anything?

Exactly, it's pretty obvious since he apologizes beforehand so he must know someone was waiting to snap a picture. But my money says either he was forced or blackmailed or perhaps they'll actually try to be at least somewhat clever and he'll be gay and needed the picture to create a straight image. But this is all supposition, so it's only a spoiler if I checked raws, which I'm not going to do.

0 reflexes.

Post below could be considered a (very) mild spoiler.

It's a guess that not even contains what the stunt is about. How is that spoiling anything?

Post below could be considered a (very) mild spoiler.

Publicity stunt by the managers, huge misunderstanding overarching probably several chapters with the situation cleared up in the end. God, I wish the manga creators stopped pulling generic bullshit like that whenever they don't know how to continue the story.

Spoiler

Hijo de puta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!

I hope that guy die!!!!

btw, thanks for chapter.

I wonder how he feels about being told he has a nice body by that guy,   He just got a new fan.    

Leaving ya wife alone for a man... hehe.

don't you mean...
Duhuhu~

MC shouldn't leave his girlfriend alone...

Don't you mean wife? :P

Seduction Man o/

It was sort of embarrassing that he didn't know a former friend and coworker was doing well in acting...  

Is it? He seperated himself from everything that has to do with the TV culture. He didn't watch TV shows anymore, didn't read gossip papers and refused to talk with coworkers who talked about TV dramas. Thus it makes perfect since that he has no idea that guy made it.

Leaving ya wife alone for a man... hehe.

I just hope the manga focus itself on him getting back into Showbiz, I don't want that lame "we have to divorce, but marry again some chapters later" routine.

I also thought that gay man was a woman at first.

MC shouldn't leave his girlfriend alone...

@TheRater People change ...... its a possibilty that his type/likes change too .....

It was sort of embarrassing that he didn't know a former friend and coworker was doing well in acting...  

Woah a role of a gun loose detective would perfect for Jugo kun in that show, the potential would be astronomical.  Sadly his hatred gets the better of him.

Next prediction. Nagai Yusuke (the addict) will try to get into Emika's pants. But that's too easy, the harder prediction to be made: Nagai Yusuke and Emika will share on-camera romance.
very intresting manga.
@Omnicast
highly doubtful, he called her a "little girl"
what portalboy said is prolly right, he likes woman his age or older >.>
That uppercut. That formality. What a man.
Spoiler
This manga is pretty interesting. :)
dat shoryuken
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics