Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 314votes)

Ao Haru Ride

Alt Names: alt A un Passo da Tealt Aoharaidoalt アオハライドalt Blue Spring Ridealt Mavi Bahar Yolculuğualt نزهة الربيع الأزرقalt Viaje primaverazul
Author: Sakisaka Io
Artist: Sakisaka Io
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she's cute, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a misunderstanding, she couldn't get her feeling across to the one boy she has always liked, Tanaka-kun.

Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won't be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets Tanaka-kun again, but he now goes under the name of Mabuchi Kou. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but now things can never be the same again. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that never even started from three years ago?
Go to Ao Haru Ride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 21 Replies
Topic Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato (Version 2) New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Loving Touma Kikuchi New Window holanio
  • 21 Replies
Topic Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato New Window HatsumiShinogu
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ao Haru Ride Facebook Page New Window cliquebooklover
  • 0 Replies

446 Comments

mehhhhhhh I don't like how the mangaka tried to indicate a pairing for tohma at the last minute. It just feels so...contrived. :< my poor bby

But other than that, the ending was cute. A little unsatisfactory, because I wanted to see them after they graduated (like 5 years in the future would be nice), but cute.

Es un buen final, me sorprendió eso XD terminando donde todo inicio.

Awwww I can't believe it has ended up! Everything was so beautiful :') I can't wait for the next manga of Sakisaka-sensei <3

Aww;;;; Ahh, all the warm feelings. I didn't really expect this at all, but Kominato is just so honest, it's really cute.

i hope kou decided to take back his old last name!! thats what it seems to be leading up to at least (imo//)

And he's probably decided to have surgery or something... Maybe that was another manga I was reading maybe I read too many

[Insert "geez what a cheezy chapter <333"-type of comment]

I'm happy this story's back on the sweet road, though. :3

Spoiler

Chapter 48 is up on chibi manga's site, though you can only download it if you're signed up: http://www.chibimanga.info/forum/index.php?topic=3995.0

Those past few chapters were surprisingly fast! I would've lost a fortune had I bet on this plot.

There was tension, relief, fluffiness, nostalgia, cute interactions and promising developments! Giving flowers never gets old...oh youth. 

The feels >//< And it's so close to Christmas, too.

I hope Tanaka sensei still has a chance by the time Murao got to college... and maybe win...

I hope your hopes are crushed ans shattered in tiny little pieces the next couple of chapters! Muahahaha!

I feel so evil right now >=D

I hope Tanaka sensei still has a chance by the time Murao got to college... and maybe win...

Omg this is so cuuuute! >w< Can't wait for Kominato's confession!

muhehehehehehheheheheheheh i feel mushy inside

Finally! Very cute, sweet and all stuff.

Now turns to Murao/Kominato/Tanaka ... pleeeeaaase.

Does anybody how many more chapters there will be?

so i guess we will now see the development of other characters, since they are together now

Man.

I almost facepalm'd when the

Spoiler
cliff hanger came on. I thought I was witnessing another typical drama move. But alas, everything turned out less tragic than I expected ... \(≧▽≦)/

I feel really bad for Kikuchi, I even started really cheering for him when they got together. I mean, I like how things turned out now, but man, Kikuchi.

I was seriously at the point where I wanted Futaba to ditch both of them and happily end up with an unrelated guy. lol

Well at least now I can stop grinding my teeth.

I don't think there are any lingering feelings, though.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't think there are any lingering feelings, though.
Spoiler

I personally don't like stories where characters make mistakes like this out of ignorance and without even realizing it's a mistake.

So you probably woundn't like my life's story... lol

So... it wasn't the end? Is the next one the last? Cause everything seems perfectly fine now, so I think it's about time we see "and they lived happily ever after" ending here.

This is all very intelligent and well thought out.  But you can't argue people into having the feelings you think they ought to have.

Yep; spot on.  Otherwise, unrequited love could be transformed into mutual love with just a few public speaking/debate classes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics