Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato (Version 2)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Tanaka-sensei vs. Kominato (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you want Murao to end up with?

1. Tanaka-sensei (18 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Kominato (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

HatsumiShinogu

HatsumiShinogu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates
This is another version of a topic I started a few days ago.

Who do you want Murao to end up with? Do you want her with Tanaka-sensei or Kominato?

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Still a hard one. They're both pretty good dudes, really. Either one would probably make her fairly happy. If the mangaka makes me a plausible case that she's going with heartfelt feelings and not just settling (with Kominato) or admiring an image (with Tanaka-sensei), I'd be fine either way.

sanyuuki

sanyuuki

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOuter Space

I voted for Kominato. I dunno why but for some reason student-teacher relationships in manga (and in general) rub me the wrong way and I don't like such premises. And when you think about it, they've also been pretty overused by now, as much as Murao ending with Kominato would also be a  'typical' ending. Besides, I wouldn't even mind if Kominato was an ass or a douche but he's a pretty cool, sensible guy and I just can't help but think he would suit her better.

aoichii

aoichii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMNL PH

Kominato is good but I really liked Tanaka-sensei for Murao. But then, a teacher-student relationship kinda puts me off, but still, i think a time skip for Tanaka and Murao is more ok :)))))))