Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

Norisuke has subverted my expectations quite a bit. Also he's generally pretty cool.

Also, calling his stand being called "Jigsaw Falling Into Place".

So much win for the Radiohead reference.

all those prickly things going into jousuke's eyeball and face;;; man that is difficult to stomach

Jojolion 6 cover:

6TouMbE.jpg

This cover has similarities to Ultra Jump #04's cover:

Spoiler

B)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/212970/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_ch27_by_oh-lonesome-me/7

Just when I was waiting for Araki to find some way of making Joushuu even more retarded, Araki draws him with an anus jutting out of his head.

...Have you ever actually seen an anus? That doesn't look like any anus I've ever seen.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/212970/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_ch27_by_oh-lonesome-me/7

Just when I was waiting for Araki to find some way of making Joushuu even more retarded, Araki draws him with an anus jutting out of his head. Perfect.

Norisuke has subverted my expectations quite a bit. Also he's generally pretty cool.

Also, calling his stand being called "Jigsaw Falling Into Place".

img000030.jpg

"Your Stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people"

Words to live by, Mr. Higashikata.

ゴゴゴゴゴ

Yotsuyu is a cool customer.

Tell me I'm not the only one that thinks rape, human trafficking and Stockholm syndrome shouldn't be happening in separate instances to the same girl in one chapter.

Am I also the only one that wants this to be animated prior to Vento Aureo and Diamond is Unbreakable? I mean, Eri Kitamura voices Yasuho in ASB... and I'm totally not interested in seeing the events of Chapter 25 being animated or anything.

Also, has there been another instance in Jojo where a stand power is solely used to strip a woman? I can't recall any.

Spoiler

WTF why is this not translated??

because it's SFX of panting... she's just going "ha... ha... haa..." translator made an sfx note right on the middle of the page to let you know

Joshuu sure is becoming more and more unlikable by every passing chapter.

Tsurugi's stand has a bizarre power, even by JoJo standards...

img000003.jpg

WTF why is this not translated??

Poor Yasuho's walked into an Aphex Twin album cover :[

just check the clothes

I mean they wear distinct clothes.

I just played the Jojolion ASB story mode, and apparently the arc is described as "removing a curse".
If the focus of the story revolves around the curse that got passed from Rina to George to Johnny and is now afflicting Holly Joestar, what is the origin of this curse?
The segment with the holy corpse is already over and wasn't related to the curse, as his wife was ill before any contact was had.
My bet is that the curse follows the family tree, and to cure himself of the curse, Yoshikage Kira and Jotaro/Josuke must have fused.

A fucking trap in my Jojolion?

Oh Araki you.

"Cartilage loving"

Way to describe

Spoiler

Araki seems to keep pressing about how pointless all of the events in SBR were. This series has gotten really bleak. Also, it's to his credit that I can't wait for the next chapter, and there aren't going to be any fights for the foreseeable future.

"I can lick my own elbow. Awesome!"

õ_õ

@anvica - Hey, Johnny had it somewhat good...at least he didn't die of a cold!

Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks.

Who or what is biting the cast? Scary Monsters? The Fool?

I just realised that Johnny was alone almost his entire journey, his lover got ill and he died on the street at 29. That's really sad.8iRj8Kt.jpg

(sorry for the pun) Christ, I didn't expect Johnny to still have such an impact on the series and him being related? to the Wall Eyes phenomenon. Definitely Johnny is my favorite JoJo, next to Jolyne. The main feature they share being how desperate they are to do anything to save their loved ones. But I knew Jo2ke was smart, but never expected him to be sharp enough to take advantage of using his bubbles to float and form a ginko leaf road between him and the wallet on Joshuu to activate when he walked.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics