Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dio'sEbicAdventure

Dio'sEbicAdventure

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Part 8 has been going on FOREVER and the end isn't in sight so far , we aren't even sure if joubin is the main villain, but I digress, is jojolion gonna be a super long part? Relative to our world I mean,like it started around when the SDC anime began ( even then that's was like 20 chapters in) and to when DIU ended,even with SDCs having two seasons. Hell Vento Oreo might even start and end its anime before part 8 is over.

So compared to other parts and taking into account the time between chapters and hiatuses, when is part 8 gonna end? It only has like 69 chapters and we don't know the main villain yet,or his motivations,etc etc.

And if it's Joubin I hope his stand has some hidden power or a evolution cause speed King looks whack and his power isn't that interestingAttached File  image.jpeg   227.24KB   0 downloads

tasakurain

tasakurain

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAir Supplena Island
For the length of JoJolion, I'd say that we have quite a bit of time until we reach the end. We probably won't get near ~150 - 200 chapters like previous parts (DiU, VA and SO in particular), but we'll probably go over SBR's 95. (I'll put this next part in spoiler tags, since it's just me going in-depth.)
Spoiler
Anyway, with each JJL release evening out at around 40 - 50 pages, and only being at chapter 67, I'd say that 1) the main threat/villain has most likely already appeared/been hinted at, and either we have too many candidates or it's not extremely obvious yet, 2) we should have well over 100 chapters total, but nothing too crazy, and 3) the end of the plant appraiser arc (and possibly the next arc, if the current baddies get their own separate from Rai) should signal the beginning of the climax/intro to the boss fight (think Lucy infiltrating Valentine's "base", where the real issues begin to unfold). Of course, this is just my theory, so please note that any of this could be wrong :)

As for Speed King/Jobin, I think it's unlikely that he's gonna evolve Stand-wise (though some sort of power he doesn't exactly know of yet isn't terribly far-fetched), but that "new form" thing going on at the end of the latest chapter has me thinking.
Spoiler
Again, just my theory. Whatever happens in the future, let's hope it's for the best. Also, yeah, they'll probably finish animating Vento Aureo before JoJolion gets finished, but that's only if David Productions ever confirms it ;~;

FaeQueenCory

FaeQueenCory

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

1) the main threat/villain has most likely already appeared/been hinted at, and either we have too many candidates or it's not extremely obvious yet, 2) we should have well over 100 chapters total, but nothing too crazy, and 3) the end of the plant appraiser arc (and possibly the next arc, if the current baddies get their own separate from Rai) should signal the beginning of the climax/intro to the boss fight (think Lucy infiltrating Valentine's "base", where the real issues begin to unfold). Of course, this is just my theory, so please note that any of this could be wrong :)

I don't think we've met "Cars 8" yet.

Though I guess that's what could be meant by your "hinted at", as all the Pillar Men's Modes have clown styled Stands in this Part. (Dainejiyama has Wham's Wind Mode with ACDC sorta being split between Damo's Vitamin C and Joubin's Speed King... though Speed King doesn't have the clown motif, it does have Heat Mode's hot ability.)

But I definitely think we're close to the finale arc after this Plant Appraiser.

Spoiler