Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

Next chapter: Joubin's stand turns out to be his handkerchief, which has the power to smell like any fruit in the world. It's completely useless except for making him appear suspicious to Gappy.

Personally though

Spoiler

jldnkewfnre WHAT IS GOING ON

Araki, please. Is this part 4, or part 2, or...

Well, whatever. I'll really be interested if these "other beings" are some sort of alternate pillar men.

Though, I would like it if the ACTUAL pillarmen were still stored in Italy and showed up at some point. Pillar men with stands...ugh. Scary.

Neither, this is part 8.

Cars, with a Requiem Stand, now imagine that horror.

Jobin wouldn't look out of place in Vento Aureo.

Spoiler

So his penis is in Hawaii now, huh... Good to know this information.

Also, how the hell could it be the Pillar Men? It was daytime, and the Pillar Men can probably breathe underwater anyhow.

Just what the hell is going on ?_?

It could be pillar men, after all the end of Stone Ocean spawned a new universe/reality in which history may have played differently.

And in which the pillar men weren't defeated and just recently awakened

jldnkewfnre WHAT IS GOING ON

Araki, please. Is this part 4, or part 2, or...

Well, whatever. I'll really be interested if these "other beings" are some sort of alternate pillar men.

Though, I would like it if the ACTUAL pillarmen were still stored in Italy and showed up at some point. Pillar men with stands...ugh. Scary.

So... 

Spoiler

So much creepiness. I love it~

About fucking time.

And after going through the 7 parts of Jojo... I am finally here...

Now, to put and end to this and catch up with the latest chapter!

tumblr_muinlwJGNz1shc5jbo2_500.gif

I'm sure he's just running out of song names, but as a previous poster mentioned, 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' would have been a million times better.

It's a better name yeah but King Nothing just works with the theme that the Higashikata family has going on (all of their Stands have the word 'King' in it)

Hey now, don't question Araki's taste.

I'm sure he's just running out of song names, but as a previous poster mentioned, 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' would have been a million times better.

Just kind of sucks that Higashikata's stand is named after a terrible Metallica song. =P

Hey now, don't question Araki's taste.

Hi Wa Mata Noboru should go home

New chapter of Jojolion, new episode of Stardust Crusaders. It's truly a great day to be a Jojo fan.

Just kind of sucks that Higashikata's stand is named after a terrible Metallica song. =P

New chapter of Jojolion, new episode of Stardust Crusaders. It's truly a great day to be a Jojo fan.

The 7th volume of Jojolion is planned for May 19.

Ultra Jump (May issue) cover:

Spoiler

So... Yotsuyu's stand ability is apparently to smoosh things together with some sort of gravitational pull, right? Is it possible that he's skilled enough to sculpt "puppets" that he can manipulate with that gravitational pull?

so that architect is like Foo figthers from stone ocean?

Things are clearing up a bit. That even exchange that the land is capable of performing, seems to be the cause of Jousuke's hybrid appearance/eyes/lack of memories.

And he is completely fine the next chapter, which makes no sense. XD You would think he would be bliinded, at least.

It's normal in this manga, it happens continuously in other parts too. Jojo is wounded and voila, next panel is good as new. Don't read too much into it :P

all those prickly things going into jousuke's eyeball and face;;; man that is difficult to stomach

And he is completely fine the next chapter, which makes no sense. XD You would think he would be bliinded, at least.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics