Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

Spoiler

Which is creepier: Tusk Act 4, Purple Haze or Paisley Park?

I wonder when someone is going to use this idea to make a shonen manga about beetle battles...

No need. JoJo handling it fabulously.

I wonder when someone is going to use this idea to make a shonen manga about beetle battles...

Tis some intense shit right here

HIGH RISKS, HIGH STAKES BEETLE BATTLES.

Notice the chapter name: "First Bout". ;)

Makes sense. Tsurugi said his dad is very proud when it comes to beetles. Now he's lost a brow and is mad, maybe we'll even see his stand. Does he know Gappy is a stand user?

Oh yeah! A Dynastes Hercules! :D

I'm a total bug nerd so seeing those gets me hyped wayy too easily. >.>

And yeah, it is weird, but the weirdness is what gives this manga its edge over the others. ^.- That's how it remains unique!

How the hell Is Josuke going to get to ask about the mysterious fruit from winning a beetle battle? 

Notice the chapter name: "First Bout". ;)

since im new here, and finally caught up with jojo, how long does the uploader usually take between chapters? just curious

The series is published in a monthly magazine now, it generally comes around day 20.

since im new here, and finally caught up with jojo, how long does the uploader usually take between chapters? just curious

Spoiler

Not everyone enjoys the same things. Having said that, Jojolion has been absolutely amazing! I love this new series.

I remember when Jojo was about fabulous masculine men who killed vampires. Now it is mainly adrogynous characters and beetle battles. I don't know how to feel.

I feel great. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at its most bizarre. Early Jojo's cool and Later Jojo's also cool, only they are cool in different ways.

How the hell Is Josuke going to get to ask about the mysterious fruit from winning a beetle battle? 

My thoughts exactly.

All the bug catchers in Pokemon should follow Joubin's example.

What's impressing me the most about the author is how he's moving to a complete different kind of story at each new Jojo generation .

You get badass strong guys hunting the ultimate vampire, cowboys racing through america, the women "roadmovie", italian mafiosis working to overthrow their boss and now androgynous guys that have beetle fights.

The author has a lot of diverse storytelling skill.

Jojo's Bizarre adventures indeed :)

I remember when Jojo was about fabulous masculine men who killed vampires. Now it is mainly adrogynous characters and beetle battles. I don't know how to feel.

SUDDENLY THE BUG HAS A STAND

*wishful thinking*

Neither, this is part 8.

Cars, with a Requiem Stand, now imagine that horror.

There's a novel titled Jorge Joestar. Kars comes back and is no longer evil. His stand ability is to copy any stand and it's requiem. He can even activate requiems in stands that didn't have them before.

So... 

Spoiler

Oh please, no. ; ;

Neither, this is part 8.

Cars, with a Requiem Stand, now imagine that horror.

Cars wouldn't need a stand, assuming he ever came back from outer space...

This has been the most confusing JoJo part I've read, though also some of the most likable characters. I really hope Joshuu gets a turn around moment where he ends up a bro, though I am not counting on it.

Anything said by Norisuke is gold.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics