Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 244votes)

Nickelodeon

Alt Names: alt ニッケルオデオン
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshots.
Go to Nickelodeon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Nickelodeon New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic So far, which one is your favourite chapter? New Window monkry
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Uncarriable Formula (An Tragic old Tale) New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic God Mythology: What Happened New Window Nilix
  • 10 Replies

347 Comments

NTR at the end? But well it is Douman, a mind whose inside is a field of green grass with oompa loompas worshipping the statue of statute of time. Sensibly logical.

wow last chapter so troll

To be serious, I've loved all the short stories from Nickelodeon, Dowman Sayman did an incredible job with the interesting themes, and sometimes just flat out troll stories. There's a very quirky sense of dark humor in each chapter, and he always manages to make me chuckle. Sad to see the end, I will be definitely looking forward to his next work (probably ero-doujin aw yeah).

Where am I gonna get my dosage of Douman now?

The end, and what an end it was. Crazy in, crazy out.

Noooo! There's still so many plotholes of some of the other stories!!

This can't be the end, not like this Sayman, not like this. ;____;

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Thanks to Douman Seiman for this unique series, and thetsuuyaku and Elemhunter for bringing us these constant scanlations.

At this point in time, I still can't believe that the entire magazine got axed. I wonder what other stories we might have been able to read if it hadn't gone under? However, all we can do now is wait and see if Douman Seiman will return... I'll be here looking forward to it. :D

I'll see if I can pick up the physical copies back in Hong Kong since I don't like buying online. This series is worth it, I feel.

Anyways, see you guys and thanks again to the scanlators as well.

Welp...there goes one of my favorite series...

NTRed by a falcon, poor guy can't even comprehend the situation, so he tries to smoke only to be warned by gorilla.

This comment must make no sense to anyone who hasn't read this yet :D

By the way, if you haven't read this yet, read it. It's good.

WHAAA!!!

Started with a Tiger, ended with Peregrine Falcon...

Nooo the loli haven't met that lolicon boy ageeeen T^T

Thank you very much thetsuuyaku, this is a wonderful seriiiies TvT

And that's the end~ Noooooooooooo~. I will miss this series.

Oh man that was so sudden. Sucks that it did because the magazine went under. What's gonna happen to the Voynich Hotel?! 

And thanks to thetsuuyaku for bringing us Seiman's series!

Damn, poor guy lost his childhood friend to a falcon. That has to hurt.

NTRed by a falcon, poor guy can't even comprehend the situation, so he tries to smoke only to be warned by gorilla.

The end (magazine got axed).

Buyfag:

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 3

Voynich soon (which is also coming to a close - last volume comes out sometime in Spring 2015).

What a ugly way to end a manga like this.

NTR is bad enough, but this last chapter per se was bad.

Aaand it's over.

I'm going to hibernate, waiting for another great work from Seiman.

Damn, poor guy lost his childhood friend to a falcon. That has to hurt.

be5a21717ba372595797b873e78e8a63.jpg

Not exactly : a system is chaotic when a very slight change in the initial data leads to a very different result. It was first discovered with meteorology, when some guy tried to do some simulations and changing a small value vastly changed the outcome.

An illustration of chaos theory in real life would be that butterfly, causing perturbations in the wind which would lead, after a few months maybe, to said hurricane. It's not the flapping that causes hurricanes, it's just that the system is very sensitive to a lot of things.

Wikipedia:

Spoiler

doesn't that mean that even if the system is complex, if you can predict the outcome everytime then its not within chaos theory? it only needs to be a deterministic system where you can't predict the outcome, usually because it is sensitive to minor changes.

isn't chaos theory's basis that you can't predict complex systems' outcomes? so if they can predict it, isn't it not within chaos theory's realm anymore?

Not exactly : a system is chaotic when a very slight change in the initial data leads to a very different result. It was first discovered with meteorology, when some guy tried to do some simulations and changing a small value vastly changed the outcome.

An illustration of chaos theory in real life would be that butterfly, causing perturbations in the wind which would lead, after a few months maybe, to said hurricane. It's not the flapping that causes hurricanes, it's just that the system is very sensitive to a lot of things.

@Elemhunter

So instead of 4 volumes, the total volumes for Nickelodeon is 3 now?

Aww....

DOUMAN Seiman usually makes his series short ...

we should be grateful for getting 3 Vol ...

(I will miss this series too)

Damn, wooden buckets are serious business

lol at the meme humor
Spoiler

Hey-hey, isn't that guys from "Lunch at Columbine"?

Wait, where is the world-shattering apocalyptic disaster brought on by innocent wishes? Bloody Sayman. Fucker knows exactly what we expect and refuses to do it even once.

Just when you thought you had figured him out he just does another unexpected thing (or in this case, doesn't do an expected thing).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics