Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter AQUA Scans!!
Oh god, learn self defense ppl q.q
i still dont understand why he has a cellphone in his knee
Well I think the little brother is dead....and sorry to say but thank god.

Now what the fuck is up with everyone in this story?!
older sister's kinda hot.

not even yandere, just outright insane :E
Thank you for the update. Great manga.
O.O
Posted Image
@Cydric He still has it, he got it back.
@Cydric: Based on the next page after.
Spoiler
When I read, His "Manhood" was gone...
Spoiler
So his manhood is gone for good? Or did they bring him to a hospital and attach it if it is still possible...?
Thanks for the new chapter AQUA Scans!!
omgawd... a update!
This is so fcked up. I like it.
I know this is kinda late and redundant, but Jesus everyone in this manga is crazy as shit.
Though that kind of makes sense why Ryoji didn't bone the girl from the first chapter.
Yep. She said so, but the scissors were pretty clean to me.
so.. is his manhood gone or...?
Posted Image
This is some seriously crazy sh*t.
WTF is wrong w/ everyone in this manga, still an interesting story n will continue reading
What the fuck just happened? I'm still confused on the relationship between the doctor and the guys sister

......Now I want to see some cannibalism action in this manga....damn it something is wrong with me.
so basically she cut a part of his penis, then cut her leg open and then she put the part she cut off inside? so hardcore..
@Cydric

Is still pretty vanilla, I mean considering the yandere sister haven´t hurt anyone thus far (except maybe Rujii).
Well Goodbye Vanilla Story from Chapter 5.1
Posted Image
How can I download it :|
I can t find Raw :<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics