Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

At least the old guy got married in the end, even if it wasn't to his crush.
Wow, no wonder Mimori rarely brings friends home, once they've been there, they never want to return.
Just a filler
@Xtatica i agree with you i like saaya more!
I lol'd so hard at the principal's chapter xD that was a good one.

And I agree with everyone it looks like a hint of HimexBossun but I like Saya more D:
A NOT SO SUBTLE HINT TO Bossun x Himeko! THE GODS BE PRAISED!
Kinda felt sad for the old man because of Umeko good thing she fell in love with cyclops lol
Hohoho I don't know about the others but I feel like that was a big hint for Bossun and Himeko.
Awww so the old man did end up marrying her...how sweet Posted Image
Aint Seeing any Romance..
Why is there a Romance tag in this..?
Cuz I aint seeing any Romance like thing here... so I think there must be any Romance Tag..
I love this manga soo much ^^ I don't know why not more people watch it :(!!
Poor Bossun >,<
My brothes is a figurine Otaku.... NOOO!!! D:
Hmmm. I think I understand why Switch wanted to
Spoiler

do that.
Hahaha. Just testing out spoiler tags. See if it works. It worked with one inside one. But how about like this?
^L^
Posted ImageNooo I want more Bossun + Himeko Romance!!!
Forgive me Bossun...for a second I thought that you would get mad at Himeko and black mail her like those in hen*** anime
noooooo Bossun, don't become a figurine otaku lol Himeko what you have done?
I LOLED a Lot on Agata because of the misunderstanding between saaya and tsubaki XD

i got a feeling that the original figurine the cheap one, and he going to get high quality stuff from bossun.
%
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 25 2012 06:29 PM
The gesu is strong within you.
May the gesu be with you cherry.
What a true gesuer.
ch. 191 is full of win go gesu boy!
gesu gesu gesu gesu gesu.....
They can sometimes be funny, but this one was a bit on the weak side.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics