Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bigoloks

Bigoloks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Basically is there romance? I have only watched the anime it was very good.Hints of romance were presented here and there but no development afterwards...except for SPOILER - saiya and bossun towards the end.(i like them together but i am more of himeko and bossun fan they are pretty sweet together plus bossun helped her pretty much in the past but that doesn't matter).The question is romance in general???

Edited by Bigoloks, 04 May 2013 - 12:54 AM.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

If you'll look at the tags, I don't see any ROMANCE there. Or the tags here are incomplete? Which is which?

If you ever have the guts to read (or maybe just look) the raw, you'll get to see some answers to your question.

BOSSUN x HIMEKO FTW! 

Bigoloks

Bigoloks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

No there was a romance tag and it was gone a few days later forget that.I was wondering more about if this far in the manga is there more romance development.I've watched the anime and there were hints especially when it ended whit saiya and bossun.But because i was a huge bossun x himeko fan like you i was wondering if in that front something happened.Anyway i am going to read the manga in the summer when i have more time.Overall the anime was great so i have high hopes.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

No there was a romance tag and it was gone a few days later forget that.I was wondering more about if this far in the manga is there more romance development.I've watched the anime and there were hints especially when it ended whit saiya and bossun.But because i was a huge bossun x himeko fan like you i was wondering if in that front something happened.Anyway i am going to read the manga in the summer when i have more time.Overall the anime was great so i have high hopes.

not that i want to spoil you but Bossun x Himeko has some great scenes in the succeeding chapters (especially in raw as I said)

Yeah, the best thing you can satisfy your bossun x himeko feels is to read the manga. Good luck!

Bigoloks

Bigoloks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

A big thanks to you cant wait to start the manga