Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 326votes)

Hibi Chouchou

Alt Names: alt Ali di Farfallaalt Hibi Chouchoalt Mariposa del Díaalt يوميات فراشةalt 日々蝶々
Author: Morishita Suu
Artist: Morishita Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibazeki Suiren is a stunningly beautiful girl. When she enters high school, most of her classmates are astonished by her beauty, but after noticing her quiet manners and lack of contact with anyone else except her friends Yuri and Aya, she receives the nickname "Takane no Hana", a beautiful flower but impossible to reach. However, after a fellow freshman called Kawasumi Kouha saves her from a persistent suitor, she finds herself mesmerized by him... as he's the only boy who won't look at her no matter what.
Go to Hibi Chouchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so popular again? New Window greeneaster
  • 15 Replies
Topic Objectifying much? New Window Pillamelai
  • 19 Replies
Topic I can translate Italian if..... New Window tadchav
  • 5 Replies

801 Comments

Did I just read they have been dating for over a year and they still haven't made it to first base.

YEAH!!! Happy Dance!!!

Spoiler

Ahhh, that's more like it.

You know, slow as this is, it's still greased lightning next to Yesterday Wo Utatte.  Of course, Yesterday, and I say this fondly, is so slow it makes molasses struck with a paralysis spell and cooled to near-absolute-zero look like the weasel that won gold in the 100-metre escaping the henhouse.  I love that manga, but every step by anyone that could vaguely be construed as "forward" on an optimistic day is accompanied by several to the side and a couple back and a fair amount of just standing there looking around aimlessly.

Just saying, count your blessings, is all.  It could be worse.

communication homies, that ish is important

can't be actin like we all can read minds n stuff.

"Have we returned to the way we were before?"

naw, girl. I think u better then u were before :)

AGREED. I think they're finally starting to talk more. It finally felt like a normal, not-tense, high school couple in those last few pages.

• RSD likes this

I love that she does a weird dance :D It should totally be a meme!

*people starts jeering at them being together again*
Suiren: Holds his hand tight.
Kawasumi: Carries her like a princess
(!!!)

Spoiler

O.O face indeed.

They finally broke free from that curse, but what a jump!

"Have we returned to the way we were before?"

naw, girl. I think u better then u were before :)

I don't know why, but my mind immediately jumped to a different meaning at this page, na'mean? *sigh*

Seriously, this manga is probably the farthest from that kind of intention -.-

Spoiler

This is the most Suiren has talked, I think o-o

Way to MAN and WOMAN up!!! Say what you feel for real!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, THINK ABOUT IT!

There is only 1 word to say in this chapter: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ (>///<=)~

*Is rolling around hugging a pillow*

No. it's more like, the teacher knew the glasses student will fanboying over Suiren so he put Kawasumi who act normal (in what teacher wants) towards her.

Are the pages for ch. 57 in correct order?

That's a good question. I remember when I was reading this the transition from one page to another was... confusing. This would explain a lot.

Are the pages for ch. 57 in correct order?

Sometimes when reading this 

tumblr_m8uyfnivPe1rt479bo1_500.gifcat-cute-gif-hat-Favim.com-295751_large.

BUT the manga is fluffyly CUTE !!!

Bad eyesight change seat with another bad eyesight
What up with that logic?

"Bad Eyesight" is not equal. For all you know, Kawasumi could be far-sighted which means that he can see from further away better than he can from up close.

Well, well, well,...

Spoiler

What up with that logic?

I know, right, that's what I was thinking!  But even among those who wear glasses, there can be a significant difference.  For example, in high, I tried on a classmate's glasses and realized for the first time that I need some (meaning it's not so bad that I can't get around w/o them), but I could see most things kind of okay from the back (they were just a bit blurry).  Another girl I went to school with couldn't see five feet away from her clearly if she wasn't wearing hers.  Kawasumi's shown (mostly while doing karate) that he can see decently well without them; maybe the other guy had much worse eyes.

What up with that logic?

Yeah, think I'll just drop this one.  It was cute at first, but it's well past ridiculous now.  Tell your classmates to fuck off and be with your girlfriend.  Idiots.  Well, I'm done.  So long and thanks for all the fish.

Awww man, why others are so busybody with their relationship... Let their love flow their way!

This manga has slowed to a camels pace. It was good at first but now it's just annoying.

I swear every chapter or two is now:

"Oh noes, da boy did something stupid! Let's get irrationally introspectively upset about something insignificant! Oh look, he made it up to me, isn't he wonderful!?"

* repeats every mini arc until this story gets the axe *

I don't think it slowed to anything you just finally noticed the pace this is on my list of slowest romance

Man...Kawasumi, you don't know how good you got it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics