Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I can translate Italian if.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Translate into ENGLISH ?? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Wait for Proper releases of ENGLISH version

1. yes (18 votes [90.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. no (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

tadchav

tadchav

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States Michigan
I can translate the Italian version into English if I can get downloads of them. ALL credit will be given where it is due. I will be using Google translate to change them into ENGLISH. If anyone has access to Italian downloads of the manga can someone post them? I am only doing this as a fan and if the other uploader starts up again I will stop.
Posted Image

Colorful Scans

Colorful Scans

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
  • LocationItaly
I'm the admin of the Italian releases (Colorful Scans). We have the English version of the chapters too, but we will not release them to respect the work of the group Day of the River...
So, I suggest you wait for them rather than using Google Translator and have a rough translation ;)

tadchav

tadchav

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States Michigan

I'm the admin of the Italian releases (Colorful Scans). We have the English version of the chapters too, but we will not release them to respect the work of the group Day of the River...
So, I suggest you wait for them rather than using Google Translator and have a rough translation ;)

I see. But is Day of the River going to continue Hibi Couchou ?
Posted Image

Colorful Scans

Colorful Scans

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
  • LocationItaly

I see. But is Day of the River going to continue Hibi Couchou ?

I think so, since it's an ongoing project :)

AndTheHawk

AndTheHawk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I think so, since it's an ongoing project :)

Hey, it's been more than a month since Day of the River's last release. Do you know anything about it? I really love this manga and I hope they didn't become inactive. :(

Jazz

Jazz

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUK

I will be using Google translate

Translating from a translation is not ideal to begin with. Translating from a translation with Google Translate is a flat-out terrible idea.

Edited by Jazz, 04 June 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Laziest translator known to man.

I work for these guys and these guys.