Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 326votes)

Hibi Chouchou

Alt Names: alt Ali di Farfallaalt Hibi Chouchoalt Mariposa del Díaalt يوميات فراشةalt 日々蝶々
Author: Morishita Suu
Artist: Morishita Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibazeki Suiren is a stunningly beautiful girl. When she enters high school, most of her classmates are astonished by her beauty, but after noticing her quiet manners and lack of contact with anyone else except her friends Yuri and Aya, she receives the nickname "Takane no Hana", a beautiful flower but impossible to reach. However, after a fellow freshman called Kawasumi Kouha saves her from a persistent suitor, she finds herself mesmerized by him... as he's the only boy who won't look at her no matter what.
Go to Hibi Chouchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so popular again? New Window greeneaster
  • 15 Replies
Topic Objectifying much? New Window Pillamelai
  • 19 Replies
Topic I can translate Italian if..... New Window tadchav
  • 5 Replies

801 Comments

Thanks for the batch update!! <3 Awww, 8 more chapters to go.. I want to see them with kids in the end... (just me wishing stuffs.. -_- )

Still working my way through the massive new batch (megathanks!!!) and so far I'm thinking--

All these new chapters and they have to be all about that bastard.  Oh well, so far at least they're about him being unhappy.

myanimelist says it has 83 chapters , not gonna cry just yet 

OMG :")

Is this the end?

So much fluff, so much angst, so much fluffy angst!!!!! T^T Is this the end? The time literally went by so quick!! :<

thank you for the bundle updates! i'm smiling the whole time reading them.

S-s-so much updates......Thank you scanlators-sama!!!

What up with this massive update?
Is the world gonna end tomorow?

for chapter 66:

Spoiler

I just read over the last chapter today (skipping like 10 other chapters) and damn, i would have liked a wedding, but this will do. 

Well, that was a decent ride. I couldn't really empathise with anyone, but that's just me being weird
weird. Art was superb, and the ending was just right for a series like this.

Awaiting the specials. They give conclusion to Koharu and Atohira there.

Yuri is so adorable.

Very true, very true . . . Ohhhh, you meant that girl. Well, yeah, her too.

I bet if they kiss you will die. LOL

I'll read the comments first, if people start dropping like flies that's when I'll OD with insulin before reading.

Oh, a new chapter? Now where did I put my insulin...?
This was a really good chapter. Yuri is so adorable.

err... nothing in common? lol good this is shoujo otherwise this probably won't work out well... ^^;

I bet if they kiss you will die. LOL

I wonder if the other one is his brother.

Spoiler

Nope, that's another guy.

I wonder if the other one is his brother.

Spoiler

Did I just read they have been dating for over a year and they still haven't made it to first base.

True that.

Por finnnn el tan esperado primer beso de Kawasumi y Suiren.. So Sweet

Only thing I don't get is why the author had some random girl start dating Ryosuke, it seemed like he was building up something with Aya

well, I don't read shoujo so I don't know how these things tend to go

Jajajaja muero xD el hermano de Kawasumi (que tambien es Kawasumi) me mató y más que conozco gente como el :P

... ok. I honestly feel a little bit better about Kawasumi now. 

tbh the pacing hasn't really bothered me , but i'm an avid shoujo reader so slow development is nothing new haha. Kawasumi's character hasn't sat well with me for a while now , but this chapter def allows for a little faith in him and the mangaka ^^ 

First half of 58 i was like ehhh but then he was all, "i would have ran to see you had you called" and yeah.... that wasn't too bad son, i'd fall for that too XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics