Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

"stay away from bathory"
HOW? :D
Chapter 51 was bleh.
Just out of curiousity, how in the world did the conversation get to rooting for yaoi/bl? No real problem, I mean, carry on and all, I was just wondering if I'd missed some sort of subtle, secret signal or something.
yea no yaoi
Fantastic new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!
Fuck yaoi, go read some bishoujo manga for that..
I want yaoi, it would be good.
Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going (read it on their website till Batoto loads it)
I sense Yaoi in this manwhas? Future. And you know.. This might be the only Yaoi one ill ever read.. /shrug. Im hoping for purple haired chick x Lark or Angel x Lark. Preferably Angela. Pwease.
I thought it would have something to do with crépes
Oh, also, Bathory IS a sadist, that's where the grin comes from.
Yeah, Larks a little wrong for holding back and being stand-offish, but at his age I imagine his reasons seem pretty valid to him. Like Laurens D said, it's not necessarily anyones fault, it just turned into a bad scene on its own. Oh, and don't forget , Larks a dummy, being hard headed is in his nature.
Posted Image
Guys, Know that lark is a bit in the wrong. But it's not all his fault. Setz brought him to another world and said he can live with him. It was his intention but in the end he left him there and never came back.. Nor sended a message. So of course he had a scar because of that. It's not that it's all setz fault, in the end it's just a unfortunate luck.
Bathory can have such a sadistic grin... oO
i want bathory to have her way with lark, rawr
Lark is a little bit of a moron. I like how this last chapter actually shows how ignorant he has been. He owes his current life to Setz, and to imply otherwise is ungrateful. I woud like to thwack him in the side of his head. Blonde-haired Red-eyed buffoon.
Oh, would bet navarus had a hand in killing off the pure-blooded sucubi.
This is way too slow, I'm starting to lose interest; I'll come back in a year
Someone has to say this: Bathory the sexiest girl of the series, point.
"Miss Dorothy", Lark's so hilarious.
why setz is so handsome? :))
Bathory :D:D:D
so direct.
Kakkowarui...
@karura they live in a world where vampires and other shit are the norm, your argument is invalid.
Neal: "YOU´RE A MONSTER!!"
Setz: "Thanks for affirming I´m not human, Captain Obvious"
I´m the only one who thought that was stupid for a vampire comic? >.>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics