Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

you know despite panicking in his head Lark sure does act calm in front of people. he doesnt mind standing right next to the guy talking to him, and he doesnt even break a sweat. either hes too naive to be afraid or .. iono he has a poker face?
Well, folks. It seems we'll get an Epic Werewolf/Lycanthrophe transformation scene coming up next
Geat new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!
And it seems, Lark just failed to escape.... by a hair.
OH NOOESSS>>>STRANGER DANGER-STRANGER DANGER
@GeneralTechnique
Nah, I think the pace is just fine. Honestly, I think it's really good
I like Lark cause he's not a sissy or anything along those lines :D
Speculation time: Karmilla
Spoiler
Wow.... the pace of this manwha has gotten so slow that it seems like the author is just trolling us at this point. xD
GAH! The pace is frakking slow!
@Phoenix xx
Nothing really to be done about it though, I'm glad the story got continued after it was shut down like it was.
Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going!!!
simply amazing. That's all. i can't wait.
Thanks for the new chapter.
i would rather the original, lark didnt seem to be a idiot then
whoah!! its picking up...
that's more like it!! ::)
Awesome new chapter!!!! Thanks Easy Going Scans!!!
Personally, I think this version is better than the original, but that's just me :)
Navarus is so gonna appear and throw Nergal out, yelling "I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HURT MY STUDENTS!"

oh, wait, this isn't Harry Potter.
@ Gentleman,
Spoiler

New chapter, wooohooo, thanks EGS!! Really good
Nergal?
Spoiler
Great new chapter, thanks EGS!!
I like this webtoon, I can't wait until the author reveals who that girl that keeps appearing and who Lark really is ~~

Spoiler

Sia's adorable haha

Nice read... I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet :)
I'm not sure we're going to get any romance, like you said noctis it just doesn't seem to be shaping up that way. Besides, remember Lark's an idiot, he'd have to be hit in the face with it to take. Maybe the BL thing for Setz everyone was rooting for a couple weeks ago, though (laugh,laugh, just a joke)
Too many underdeveloped characters in the series, and there doesn't appear to be any serious candidate for a romance yet (most likely Seere or whatever at this point, unfortunately).

There's a lot of cliches repeatedly being cycled but overall, the concept is interesting so I hope things get better.
lol haganai bishoujo manga is manga that has pretty girls, thats something way different from yaoi

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics