Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Discovered this yesterday. Reached the last chapter in less than a day. I think that I need a time-machine to travel in the future to read it all in one go.

read through all of the chapters in less than a few hours and now i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeon

http://mngacow.com/Crepuscule/ here on this scanlators site they are quite a few chapters ahead

I like the new lark.

Nice chap !

thanks for the new chapter EGS!

read through all of the chapters in less than a few hours and now i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Light ... Like nyancat, he'll fart some rainbows ...

Great new chapter, thanks a lot Easy Going Scans!!

never i just found out. the people the scaned the one on mangahere is not egscans. i recommed to wait. theres grammar typos and i would say it not accurate as Easy Going Scans. once you read it you can tell the difference.

......what...you mean to tell me that there are already more chapters out that's translated, i'v been waiting each week to read this...and i could have just gone to find and read them?..............just........WWHHHHHYYYY?

._.

*edit* Confirmed. You're right. Ready to kill myself.

There are several more chapters than this out and other groups have translated more than this. Surprised this is so far behind and being released a weekly basis. 

yep its true. mangahere.com has up to ch110s. i was upset until i read it T3T. can anyone tell me why? WHY?

There are several more chapters than this out and other groups have translated more than this. Surprised this is so far behind and being released a weekly basis. 

......what...you mean to tell me that there are already more chapters out that's translated, i'v been waiting each week to read this...and i could have just gone to find and read them?..............just........WWHHHHHYYYY?

._.

*edit* Confirmed. You're right. Ready to kill myself.

*double edit* Lark...I'm starting...Not to like him anymore..>_<

What the ... !

Cliffhanger FUCK

Wouldn't it be nice if Seere gets a resurrection ability?

Are you shitting me? no, you're shitting me.

next freaking chap please !!!

Chapter 110 Spoiler Alert (Sorry don't know how to add the spoiler tab.)

Vlad Tepes is woman, didn't see that coming but would explain a lot.

Looking forward to next chapter.

I predict Lark killing Navarus. War between him and Setz after.

And thus, Luke has joined the dark side of force........ oh wait, wrong comic. 

And badass is coming through, please make way.

What a fearsome aura :D

>.< ... Want. More.

Holy crap, the next chapter better not be like this one... don't build it up so gosh darn much then show literally nothing xO

Can't wait till fox chick gets destroyed by Lark.  People always say that you feel empty inside after revenge,  To those people, I say screw you! Revenge feels pretty damn good!

Well he joined the darkside, where are his cookies?

This is what happens when you try to be all mystical and mysterious Carmilla. God forbid you give the kid a straight damn answer, now he's goin dark side. 

ummm im new here , so where is the latest chapter ? im sure ch.93 isnt the last chapter :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics