Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

this series keeps trolling me, I keep feeling they're about to end it yet they don't. and look at the chapter titles. I swear the scanlators are also releasing a set no. of chapters each time to create this trolling feeling :<

Eh, I don't really know what to say. Maybe it would help if they approve my request to be a contributor. Chapter 24 has been sitting waiting for approval for something like an hour.

You shouldn't worry about it, I've had issues with mangas from other groups being added but not being readable so it's not just you. It doesn't happen often and it might be that sometimes they add something to the list even though they haven't put every page up yet. Whatever the reason if people make it sound like it's your fault, it's not, so keep up the great work and thanks for all you've done to help get this series to the finish line.

thats just it. other things that got uploaded after it worked right away.

Eh, I don't really know what to say. Maybe it would help if they approve my request to be a contributor. Chapter 24 has been sitting waiting for approval for something like an hour.

It is working now. I think it was just a delay after it was uploaded.

thats just it. other things that got uploaded after it worked right away.

Chapter 23 wont show up at allll D;

It is working now. I think it was just a delay after it was uploaded.

so im not the only one suffering. and its always comic studio that takes ages to actually read. shit sucks

found a loop hole. go to page 2 instead of page one. just add /2 to the end of the url.

and get this comic BANNED from Batoto?

ARE YOU NUTS

If they haven't banned several series I can name already, then they won't ban this. I mean seriously... nosebleeds in seinen? That's something I hate seeing unless its given a plot reason. This series is more of a "I-want-it-to-be-erotic-but-Imma-go-with-jokes" kinda thing anyway.

But, but... They didn't do anything like an insertion, so it should still be safe!
=3

Well, if Batoto don't care about losing even MORE readers to mangafox than they already have...I tell them to go ahead.

HOLY SHIT, just fuck already for the people's welfare.

and get this comic BANNED from Batoto?

ARE YOU NUTS

I feel sorry for Aihara. She wants sex with him so bad it hurts, but he just had to talk himself into a corner with that debut crap. Now he reaps the suffering.

Not his fault.  The plot gods insisted.  Ecchi seinen romances shall blue-ball the protagonists for ever and ever, amen, even if words have to be put in their mouths to do it.

HOLY SHIT, just fuck already for the people's welfare.

I feel sorry for Aihara. She wants sex with him so bad it hurts, but he just had to talk himself into a corner with that debut crap. Now he reaps the suffering.

doesnt look like they're ever gonna get the deed done. too much awkwardness that it gets tiring when reading multiple chapters at once, honestly =/

Nvm. It feels like this will soon get banned by Batoto. <.<

But, but... They didn't do anything like an insertion, so it should still be safe!
=3

This slowly train me to be a lolicon. I don't know if I should remain here or not.

Embrace the new you.

This slowly train me to be a lolicon. I don't know if I should remain here or not.

"Name correction"... in my days we called it something different o.O

Nvm. It feels like this will soon get banned by Batoto. <.<

MINORU'S DICK ISN'T THE ONLY ONE GETTING RUBBED THIS CHAPTER

HA HA

SERIOUSLY THOUGH THOSE TWO BETTER FUCK SOON

cuteness overlord more like cuteness death overlord

This reminds me of my drunk confession and my wife's.

So nostaligic~

Getting cavities from this.

Sakurazaku's totally my new hero.

These two are so embarassing to watch. I love it XD

Love this. Finally new chapters!~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics