Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 450votes)

The Voynich Hotel

Alt Names: alt ヴォイニッチホテルalt The Vovnich Hotelalt Voinicchi Hotelalt Voinicchi Hoterualt Vovnich Hotel
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man comes to live on a small island in the south seas, and resides in a hotel that is far from ordinary – which matches the guests and staff…
Go to The Voynich Hotel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed The Voynich Hotel New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Things you don’t understand about this manga. New Window ALAKTORN
  • 5 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 53 Replies

734 Comments

Good, now its time to re-read this from start to finish

What is the truth?!

Perfect ending. Many thanks for the translation. 

I might have to buy some of the imported manga if this never gets a stateside release. 

man, Douman sure know how to make a weird romance that gets u hooked.

i hoped his next long series is also something like this, still crazy but not too many wtf moments by Dowman standards

Really hoping Douman starts another long series, with Nickelodeon and Voynich done what are we to do

We jump of a cliff into the belly of some giantess, Seiman style!

Spoiler

I guess that means she blamed the mafia who hired her and her sister and not Taizou or Elena.

I really said "well, no shit" to my screen after that "confession". Loved this.

All good things have to come to an end. I'm happy I found this great mangaka. Hopefully he's going to make another long series someday.

so gud!

Maybe you can refresh all of our memories then, who was she and why did she kill those yakuzas? :/

Spoiler

Really hoping Douman starts another long series, with Nickelodeon and Voynich done what are we to do

It was a crazy ride. 

See you next time, space cowboy...

*See you next time, space cowboy... DOUMAN SEIMAN!!

No , you're right , you can recognize her from her hands (patched wrongly by Beluna)

Spoiler

It's a pity it has ended but it was a very fun read , i'll definitely read his next work.

Maybe you can refresh all of our memories then, who was she and why did she kill those yakuzas? :/

It was a crazy ride. 

See you next time, space cowboy...

I don't think it was Alice. My first thought was the little sister of the assassin sisters duo. Maybe I'm wrong because I can't remember if they died or not.

Will miss this. Ending chapter feels so sudden. Happy ending at least!

No , you're right , you can recognize her from her hands (patched wrongly by Beluna)

Spoiler

It's a pity it has ended but it was a very fun read , i'll definitely read his next work.

the ending remind me of fujimi lovers.

i need to see what happened to that pain train.

Great work , it was a nice ride but time to move on .

Motherfucking Douman Seiman.

"end".

the most heinous word on this world.

well, at least we can go rabbit-ing.

Spoiler

Pretty good ending to what is a pretty good manga. I'm going to miss this one, sad to see it ending.

I think it was that serial killer's sister, i forgot her name.

I don't think it was Alice. My first thought was the little sister of the assassin sisters duo. Maybe I'm wrong because I can't remember if they died or not.

Will miss this. Ending chapter feels so sudden. Happy ending at least!

Wait, who was the girl who killed the yakuza?

I think it was that serial killer's sister, i forgot her name.

I guess it time to get off this train now.

Well... that ended.

End-Clothing-rebrand-logo-2013-The-Daily

Wait, who was the girl who killed the yakuza?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics