Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Thought we might need something like this rather then spam the manga page~

Anyway, after reading the latest chap I'm liking Elena more and more, the lulz... xDDD

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Everything is still so damn confusing, but I like how everything is starting to settle.

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts

Everything is still so damn confusing, but I like how everything is starting to settle.

I know what you mean, wish the chapters were a bit longer... =P

GellnMcfelon

GellnMcfelon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I agree i think the chapters should be longer.

I'm starting to get into. I hope it doesn't go into another series of random events. Don't think that'll happen so... for now, can't wait till next chapter.

Edited by Tiki, 03 March 2012 - 03:07 AM.

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts

I agree i think the chapters should be longer.

I'm starting to get into. I hope it doesn't go into another series of random events. Don't think that'll happen so... for now, can't wait till next chapter.

I have a feeling everything well continue to keep getting connected, After knowing that the gay Guy is an Assassin I think it clears up who killed those two in the Ferris wheel... =0

Nogood

Nogood

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Damn, this is some good stuff. I can't wait to see what that "Snark" can really do

PekoeIstea

PekoeIstea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
It's interesting how everything the happens is so connected X3
Also, the 3 Mothers are all in the hotel X3
Interesting
A whoosh of epic largeness.

Dose

Dose

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Got creeped out with Snark's first appearance. Got even more creeped out when she said her name. I literally got chills.

Elena is getting more and more adorable by the chapter~
And I'm loving how everything is adding up, slowly making sense.

I doubt this'll turn into a random, slice of life manga. There aren't even any signs of that happening.
I don't dislike slice of life/randomness manga, not at all. But that genre definitely won't fit this manga right here. It's better if it stays as it is.

The revelations that catch you off guard, the missing plots, the intruiging mysteries; I'm loving this manga. A lot.
...and don't forget the adorableness and miscellaneous ecchi.

Trivia: Before some of you guys start pronouncing Karie's name the western way, "Kah-ree", know that her name is supposed to be pronounced as "Ka-ree-eh". Similar to Negima's Makie. (UNLESS! The translator chose to westernize her name, with her original name actually being "Kaari/Kari". Incidentally, "Kari" is curry in japanese. I wonder if the reason she wanted curry was intended to be a pun by the artist~)

Edited by Dose, 07 March 2012 - 04:28 PM.

tengastep

tengastep

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm absolutely loving the humor in this manga. Also I'm really interested in what's going to happen with Snark and such.
Love her character design. <3

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts
God I love this manga, how can it have so much awesomeness with so few pages...?

So awesome, I'm just loving it~ <3

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Yayyyy!!!\o/\o/

A new chapter, very cool, what a dry spell........

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Well, it has been almost a year since a release for this.. something about trouble finding the raws if I remember. It's still pretty hilarious n.n

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Oh yeah, agreed, everything Dowman Sayman does is hilarious to me. Sooo off-beat and weird, I love all his stuff. His hentai is particularly bizarre.

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Hmmm . . . so apparently, the snark is a boojum.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! I had no idea "snark" actually meant anything until I looked up "boojum", I just figured it was a nonsense word xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
The Japanese do love their Lewis Carroll, but you don't often see anyone going beyond Alice.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I guess so.......I have to admit the same of myself, my Lewis Carroll education apparently ended at alice and her looking glass. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

rage bunny

rage bunny

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
^ Just google-d Snark.
So that's why her sister named Alice...

I love the homo assassin sweetness towards Snark. I only hope... they will not killing each other.

I wonder if the... 'scissors-hands' is to kill him, or just a tools... making cake... from something... else.

:batoto_001:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Haha! I don't know, it looked pretty grim.........still though, with this author anything could happen xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts
Why would the sister kill him? I dont think she has any reason to. They de remind me however of that movie with Johnny Depp, "Edward Scissorhands" or something.
Maybe she'll cut his hair?