Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 56votes)

Initial D

Alt Names: alt 头文字Dalt ถนนสายนี้ ข้าจอง...alt 頭文字〈イニシャル〉Dalt 頭文字D
Author: Shigeno Shuichi
Artist: Shigeno Shuichi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Only the fearless survive in the white-hot world of street racing, as teams take on dangerous roads in the shadow of Mt. Akina. Behind the wheel of the mysterious "Ghost of Akina" is Takumi, on his way to becoming the greatest racer ever.
Go to Initial D Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A must read New Window ernabc
  • 6 Replies
Topic characters.... New Window annihilator
  • 2 Replies

92 Comments

I can't wait for the final stage.

That should be soon, i think they have another 20 corners to pass untill that, or 10-12 chapters, whichever is easier for you to count... And final stage will probably take slower rhythm, perhaps 1 corner per chapter :( ...

Anyway, thanks and my respect, WEK Manga.

I can't wait for the final stage.

HDlPsfM.jpg

Ahahaha give up position to see someone be badass, that's just badass. 

Well the final chapter is 719 so you already know how it ends (yes, the next 40 chapters are cut scenes from the final race). I wonder if they'll just do a 30min ep or make a 60-80min ode-to to finish off the anime.

Who the hell are these characters talking car kung-fu again?

It's been so long since there are anything related to a plot in this series, I've lost track of whatever the hell is going on.

Actually, I don't remember this series ever having a plot. 

Man. I thought the comments were exaggerating, but holy crap... I admire the scanlation team, still hanging on to this series.

Spoiler

Sucks for you bro cos Fujiwara aint ever lost to nobody, especially not some lame ass like you

He has lost, he lost to Kyoichi Sudo when he blew his engine.

Bunta got a Blog!!! hehehehe

(fanfic...)

Check it out!! :D

http://fujiwaratofushopakina.blogspot.com/

8 pages per chapter, sloppy art, no story anymore... I'm done.

*unsubbed*

argh mabye I talked too soon lol, anyway I still think it impossible for Takumi to lose to this little kid.

chapter 719 is the last one apparently...

the end was... no comment.

Over 40 chapters for one godamn race, now it's gonna be another 60 for Takumi.

ahhh... the downhill battle is done.... 

i think the next fight is going to be Keisuke vs. Takumi... 

i dunno bout that. i mean hajime no ippo is great but it's felt dragged out since at least ch 600 or so. there is also detective conan, i mean that ones basically 800+ chapters of the same thing, and there is also almost no plot progess the first 400 chapters in it so~~~ you tell me what the record for dragging things out is.

For Ippo, I feel it was only really a problem for Woli and Miyata's fight right before it. Those two I could have done without, everything else I can stand.

Spoiler

Sucks for you bro cos Fujiwara aint ever lost to nobody, especially not some lame ass like you

i dunno bout that. i mean hajime no ippo is great but it's felt dragged out since at least ch 600 or so. there is also detective conan, i mean that ones basically 800+ chapters of the same thing, and there is also almost no plot progess the first 400 chapters in it so~~~ you tell me what the record for dragging things out is.

Well for me Hajime no Ippo is King of Dragging the Story since it is beyond 1000 chapters and the guy

Spoiler

Welp that was anticlimatic.

And boring.

You know a Manga is dragging on when you come to read the Comment section and not the Manga itself.

On Conan, at least for me, I don't get tired of the repetitive stuff as there's still some meat to it. Until it goes down to 8-10 pages of nothing, I'll probably still enjoy it.

This is probably record on dragging shit out for years, literally.

Has the manga ended already and the scanlators are behind or is the manga actually this slow and the Anime having already past it. I mean with the last ep of Initial D anime, the race has finished already. With the next 2 eps, they will have the downhill race over already. I'm not sure if the anime team is going to be making things up from now or if they are following a proper storyline. 

The anime will overtake the manga. 
They're currently in the same spot. 
If you want to see this race end quicker and the story progress faster just watch the anime. 

This is probably record on dragging shit out for years, literally.

I last read this on the 5th of September, sounds like I'm not missing much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics