Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

F cups boobies here they come

fuccccck yea 

Spoiler
39 more volumes of curried goodness. Mmm... Maybe I should bug mom to cook me some more curry in the meantime. *Drools* :3........
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
addicted to curry has 49 volumes out when it finished.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=94
addicted to curry has 49 volumes out when it what finished.
.......I thought this manga had ended with chapter 97. Then I see today's chapter and think, "o nice, an epilogue". BUT WHAT? it's not. It's a freaken awesome continuation of the manga.
Thanks, For the Halibut. I've really missed this manga while it was on hiatus. So, thanks for the new chapter, and for doing such great scans and translation.
F-F-F cup you say, mwahahaha the circle is complete. That's where men's dream and perverseness gather
SOOOOO long! It's been so long since the last update.... That was a great chapter. lol. That was pretty hot at the end... I would've been seduced right then and there.
Oh, you guys got better raws to work with. Awesome. I love this series a ton.
Not that breasts in shounen or seinen manga are ever intended to be remotely about realism or physics. The idea is a fantasy combination of the most desirable aspects of both smaller breasts (eg perkiness) and larger breasts. It's manga, why settle for reality?
Don't forget Japanese cup sizes are different.
Yep, another manga artist with no concept of breast size & breast physics. Eh, go check out Mandy Morbid for a small body 'F' and you'll see what i mean...
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!!GOOD WORK!hope it'll release faster this time
Everytime they reveal the secret ingrdient im like * its his cum its his cum its his cum its his cum ............ FCK DAMMIT WHY IS IT NOT HIS CUM. HE OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING ELSE TO THAT CURRY *
DAT CUP .
i believe if there more F-cup chan the scanlator team will found a new COURAGE to continue this series :)
godness ... new chap and new cup....
@,@
she'll beat yui... go F-cup chan
10.... and it have 49 VOL
Posted Image
this manga should have an anime :/
*O* by the way thanks for the new chapter^^!!!!!!

but, you really need to release it faster ._. I mean, there are 49 VOL.
Wow the art looks totally different. The change from 97 to 98 is quite drastic.

Looks a lot better.
YES! Gotta say, F-Cup seems to be better than Yui already. Yui was......a high school girl (college?). Couldnt take it seriously. but this gal, ladies and gents, this gal has EF CAWPS!
F cup chan is cute. I feel she is going to be more awesome than Yui.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics