Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 132votes)

Pumpkin Scissors

Alt Names: alt 南瓜剪刀alt หน่วยพิทักษ์ธรณินalt パンプキン シザーズalt 非战特攻队alt 陆军情报部三科
Author: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Artist: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The bitter war between the Empire and the Republic of Frost has ended, but three years after the cease-fire, the Empire is still ravaged by starvation and disease, and bandits terrorize the populace. Can the Imperial Army State Section III, aka Pumpkin Scissors, stop a renegade force with chemical weapons? And who is the mysterious stranger helping Pumpkin Scissors?

======Batoto Staff Notice=====
Unfortunately chapters 12-13 haven't been scanlated.
=======Staff Notice End=======
Go to Pumpkin Scissors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks for this New Window Dakoroth
  • 3 Replies
Topic Need help scanlating Pumpkin Scissors New Window RedSuisei
  • 9 Replies
Topic Anyone scanlating Pumpkin Scissors? New Window meh11
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 28 New Window Bahatoddy
  • 7 Replies

197 Comments

Thanks for picking it up.

Also, I really like the interactions between people in these last couple of chapters.

Fuck, as usual I really hope nothing horrible happens to any of them.  :worried:

Thank you for picking this up!!

CJ no

yeah this is too good

I have never posted a comment since joining this site back in 2012 but I love this series so much I've finally had to break my silence.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Tampan-scans for picking this series up.

Thank god.. a new chapter. Thou it happens once in a blue moon, it makes it all the more tasty and mysterious.

Thumbs up to Tampan-scans.

Tampan you're so handsome!!

OMG A CHAPTEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!! THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCCCHHHOO!

ALL HAIL Tampan-scans!!!!

Thank you sooo much Tampan-scans!

So yeah, 1 year+ later, it's back. The good thing is that in that 1 year period, my Japanese has gotten a lot better from playing a bunch of games in Japanese, so you can expect much better translation accuracy than if I were to do it a year ago.

On that note, not to be rude to the other groups who have spent their time working on this, but while I was rereading the previous chapters and comparing with the raws, the translation accuracy range from acceptable to really subpar (by my standards, that is). This is not about the usual "literal vs liberal translation, editing differences" or that kind of stuff, it's just often inaccurate.

Fortunately, baking has agreed to help me rework the previous chapters as well. While some of you might prefer us to just work on new chapters instead of splitting our efforts on both new and old chapters, I personally love this series so much that I wouldn't want the fans to be reading a translation that doesn't convey what is being said accurately. I can't say mine's 100% accurate, but I'll still try my best to deliver the most accurate translation I can.

Anyway, enjoy! And though we may not be able to comply with all, feel free to leave a comment if you think there's something that needs to be improved.

You've just made 2016 a great year for me my friend

many thanks tampan scans

Thank you, Tampan-scans! You rock.

no wonder i miss it a lot, it has been 2 years D:<

thanks for picking it up!

So yeah, 1 year+ later, it's back. The good thing is that in that 1 year period, my Japanese has gotten a lot better from playing a bunch of games in Japanese, so you can expect much better translation accuracy than if I were to do it a year ago.

On that note, not to be rude to the other groups who have spent their time working on this, but while I was rereading the previous chapters and comparing with the raws, the translation accuracy range from acceptable to really subpar (by my standards, that is). This is not about the usual "literal vs liberal translation, editing differences" or that kind of stuff, it's just often inaccurate.

Fortunately, baking has agreed to help me rework the previous chapters as well. While some of you might prefer us to just work on new chapters instead of splitting our efforts on both new and old chapters, I personally love this series so much that I wouldn't want the fans to be reading a translation that doesn't convey what is being said accurately. I can't say mine's 100% accurate, but I'll still try my best to deliver the most accurate translation I can.

Anyway, enjoy! And though we may not be able to comply with all, feel free to leave a comment if you think there's something that needs to be improved.

Its ALIVE!!!

Thanks to Tampan Scans!

It's back? Thanks Tampan scans!!!

YES! Thank you very much Tampan-scans!

Thanks for the new chapter

So I'm a little bit confused about their relationship

Spoiler

And yet you forget just how large a piss tank she had to find and it still broke.

Maybe so, the tank itself was large... but that tank had a spout that was used to collect it if you remember. The tank was large, but that isn't important cause he has to stick his dick in the much smaller hole to fill it not the wide open tank.

To begin with its unreasonable because even if the first normal sized tank was too small for his dick to fit in the spout thing, he just needed to put it up to the end of his dick and pee. Also, I think the person who draws it has issues with proportion to begin with. If you check heights and other things throughout the manga, it varies a great deal from page to page. However, within the picture with the Large Piss tank up by the nurse's face, which is at the end of chapter 4, the part of the piss tank that cracks and then shatters (the spout) is the size of her ear in width... The Nurse's ears don't look big and saggy like some unlucky old mans ears, so lets assume it is the width of a normal woman's ear.

There are tons of men that are that width. Its only slightly bigger than average in that sense. Now, length wise would not really need to be measured, since i doubt they needed to jam his whole dick in there to get a piss sample. But even if he did. What the nurse seemed to be blushing about earlier in the chapter, when she looked at it with the normal piss tank and held out her fingers to measure... it didn't seem inhumanly long either though it did seem to be longer than average. Since the spout of the normal sized one that she did that to is actually is relatively short.

So yes. I still do not think he is crazy sized. I assume he is large given the Joke and all. However, as I said before the nurse blushed not ran away in horror.

wait is this a sign we will get more chapter coming out in the future is there new ones out in terms of raws

I have the raws up to volume 18, and I'm going to translate it, but I need help for other scanlation tasks that is not translating/raw providing. Check the help request thread I made if you (or anyone else reading this) are interested.

I did chapter 0 because it's not here yet, the available scanlation in other sites are of considerably low quality, and also to get attention that someone is willing to work on this.

wait is this a sign we will get more chapter coming out in the future is there new ones out in terms of raws

trollololo

I mean no disrespect but so what if he has a big one... many women like that. He is human still... and since we are all made to be compatible in that respect with different sized men... i often wonder why I've seen comments like that by a few different people. The nurse seemed to blush not be grossed out... so most likely... its just big but not enough to make her run away in horror.

And yet you forget just how large a piss tank she had to find and it still broke.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics